28

Mark's Pov

It has been two days since Amy has been saved, two days since I have last seen her. She was supposed to have dinner with me, but JJ never brought her down. I was told that she tried to sneak down again so they moved me to this holding cell. They ordered her to have no contact with me.

"Not only did she lie, but she also stole my blanket!"

Amy? I looked around following the voice to the window, I looked out and saw her and Ashley who was in a black wig and clothes she would never wear normally.

"Taylor has the other blankets and he is spraying them with the stuff Mark wears, we need to get you out of here. They will use you against Mark."

Ashley grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her towards the Mall, once they were out of sight I sat back down on the bed. It will take about 15 minutes for them to get to the mall, about 5 minutes to get to the store and 10 seconds for them to get in the tunnels, then the real games can begin.

After about 15 minutes my door flew open.

"Where is she?" JJ asked.

"Who?" I looked at her.

"Amy."

"I haven't seen her since dinner two days ago, oh wait, no I didn't see her then either."

"You know you two can't be together." She folded her arms.

"You still didn't have to lie to her."

"You are too calm about her being missing."

"She is not missing, she is safe."

"You know where she is." She walked closer to me.

"You have less than 5 minutes to find her before she will be untraceable, good luck."

She pulled a chair up and sat close to me.

"What happened to the crying man who first came in here?"

"She is safe, and not just from her psychopath of a father."

"What do you mean?"

"You knew that if you would promise me that I could see her then I would spill the beans. I was already telling you everything. I drew maps, I gave dates, shit I even gave you people who helped me. But then you wanted to lie to her. Lie to me, that is nothing. But to her. Nope, you crossed the line. So now that your 5 minutes are up she is 100% safe and my lips are sealed. I will deny everything I told you and I want a lawyer. But don't worry, I will get in touch with my parents and they will set one up for me."

She didn't say anything, she knew she fucked up. She stood up putting the chair away.

"All you had to do was tell the truth." I laid down on the bed watching her leave the room.

Amy's Pov

"Why are we going into here?" I asked as Ashley rushed me into a kiddy store.

"Tony." She called out, a tall man turned around from the counter.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"Rosemary."

His face went serious, "Right this way."

He grabbed a few items from the rack then took us into the dressing room area.

"Taylor warns me you two would be coming, I just didn't think so soon." He said punching a few buttons on a what appears to be a broken keypad.

"I just busted her out of a police station, we ran," Ashley said looking around.

After a few seconds, the wall opened.