29

Amy's Pov

I woke up in a strange bed, Ashley was sitting next to me doing something on her phone.

"Hey, sleepy head." She said looking up.

"What was it?"

"A fake, well it was real, but it broke on impact."

"Does Mark know?"

"Yep, he is also working with the lawyers on getting out of there."

I didn't say anything else, I just rolled over in the bed trying to go back to sleep.

"You need to eat something, Mark will be pissed at us if you don't eat."

"I don't want food."

"I know, right now you feel like there is a hole in your heart. He did it to protect you. None of the people he has put his life on the line for wanted to help. So, he did what he knew would get you out of there the fastest."

I sat up looking at her, "tell me the truth, how long is he looking to be in there?"

"A long time," Taylor said walking in. "If his court date goes the whole day."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means there are still some tricks he has up his sleeves, even though he has no idea about them. They will play out in time but right now we need to get you to eat. Ethan will be over later, we have a surprise for you."

I slowly got up and wrapped the blanket around me. We walked down to the kitchen where everyone was doing their jobs. We sat down at the table causing people to rush in and set the table. They gave me coffee and put a huge plate of food down.

"Thank you," I said to them as I picked at the food.

Once half of the food was gone Taylor took me into his operations room.

"Does Mark have one of these?" I asked looking at the wall to wall screens. There is a large table in the middle of the room that has a bunch of buttons and a few screens on it.

"Yes," Taylor said sitting at the head of the table.

After a few moments the doors opened, and Ethan walked in.

"Amy, it's so good to see you not tied up being scared to move."

"You saw that?"

"How do you think Mark knew where you were." He laughed placing a box on the table.

"Is it done?" Taylor asked.

"yes."

Ethan walked over to me handing me a smaller box.

"He already has everything hooked up and is waiting for you."

"Who?" I asked.

"Open the box."

I did as I was told pulling out a teddy bear.

"It's a stuffed bear." I looked at Ethan.

"Press the left paw." Ethan rolled his eyes.

I pressed the paw causing the stomach to open up and a screen turned on, he is in an orange jumpsuit.

"Ethan, this is all new to her and she is scared. Don't get annoyed with her again."

"Mark? How?"

The screen flickered then Mark's face appeared on it.

"Hey princess, Ethan did you hear me?"