16

Hey guys so this chapter is long and graphic! just a heads up :) enjoy!

********************************************************************************************

Amy's POV

"Get him out of my sight." Mark said as I turned around holding onto him tight.

"Yes ,sir."

"Clark." Mark said.

"Yes sir?"

"When you are done taking him back and putting him back in his restraints, you are to go to my office."

"Yes sir."

I heard that walking away.

"What was that all about?" Ashley asked.

"Pasty is testing his luck." Mark said, "are you okay?" He started to play with my hair.

I looked up at him trying not to cry.

"Mark, she told them to talk to you first, he yelled at her then grabbed her arm and tried to pull her from the couch. We both kicked him sending him to the ground. He yelled at us telling us that we would pay for what we did. We both took off and he followed." Ashley said.

"What you both did is extremely smart, you did the right thing. I apologize to you And Taylor for this. I don't know what has gotten into these people but this behavior will end. Taylor can you please take Amy and Ashley back to the movie room and watch them while I take care of Clark?"

I tighten my grip around him.

"I will be back, I promise." I felt his lips on the top of my head.

"This is not anyone's fault here, I will gladly take them back and be with them. Throw a few extra punches in for me for threatening Ashley. Amy when ever you are ready we will head back up." Taylor said.

"You will be back right?" I asked.

"Of course! Do you still want tacos for dinner?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Okay, we will have tacos and I'll make some extra rice to have on the side."

I slowly let him go then walked over to Taylor.

"Let's head up and I'll put a different movie on." Taylor said as we walked up the steps.

Ashely handed me the blanket as I sat on the couch, Taylor closed the door.

"Did he mark you?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes, "he made me bleed."

"That's not marking, that's abusing." Taylor said.

"Mark is going to hurt Clark?" I asked.

"Mark is going to do more then just hurt Clark, and if he doesn't do as I feel is enough I will take care of him as well." Taylor said as he put a different movie on, he sat next to Ashley as she laid on him.

Mark's Pov

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked slamming the office door behind me, my blood was beyond boiling.

"Sir, he marked her, you know the rules."

"The rules state that you come to me."

"You were in a meeting."

"So you decided to drag her to him?"

"I wanted to see for myself if there were anything, Sir."

"Since when do you make your own rules? I have been too easy on you guys and your really pissing me the fuck off."