007.

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟒, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
death row records headquarters ━━
beverly hills, california !

12 am. It was exactly twelve on the dot when Suge called me into his office. The only light was a lamp that resided a few inches away from where I was seated. I knew the exact reason why he called me here and facing whatever he had for me was what I was prepared to do.

"I'm sure you know why you're here but in case you don't, let me tell you. You went on The Arsenio Hall Show when I clearly told you not to. Your little ass is becoming hotheaded. You even got Snoop, Daz, and Kurupt following behind you. I'm not here to argue with you though, I'm here to tell you that I hear you. I haven't been pushing you like I was supposed to, now I am." My nervousness instantly went down the drain as soon as he explained himself.

"So, you aren't mad at me?" I wanted to be sure that we were on the same page and I wasn't just hearing things. "I was at first but now I'm here to talk business with you. I'm about to turn you into a star just like I did Snoop. You can't do it on your own though, that's why I'm here. You just have to do everything that I tell you." I nodded my head along with every word that spewed out of his mouth. I was beyond desperate at this point.

"Okay, I'm all ears." I sat back in the chair, crossing my legs. "I know you and Kurupt are a couple and shit but that ain't going to help your career at all. We need you to gain a large following so I came up with a brilliant idea. I had a discussion with Tupac and I came to the realization that you two could be a couple to boost up your career." If he wasn't looking so passionate about what he just said, I would've thought he was just joking.

"Oh, no. That's not going to work. I mean, me and Kurupt aren't anything anymore but the last thing I'd want to do is be caught with another guy." I had a heart and even though we ended the way that we did, I still didn't want to be petty about the situation.

"Tupac is a huge star right now and that will help you get the exposure that you need. You've got to trust me on this cause I'll never steer you in the wrong direction." He was adamant about this even after I attempted to shut down the ridiculous idea of his.

"I'm not doing that, Suge. Besides, how is it gonna help me being around him when he's currently facing a rape charge?" Suge shook his head, giving me an agitated facial expression.

"He ain't guilty. Why would someone as huge of a star as him rape someone when he can get any chick that he want with consent?" He thought he had a valuable point but I just thought he was being nuts.

"He can get any chick he want besides me." Suge was getting fed up but I wasn't backing down on this. "You must not care about your own career then." He leaned back against his chair, folding his arms, looking at me intensely with those dark eyes of his.

"I do care about my career but I don't want to be linked to him just to boost up my career. It feels like I'll just be using him and I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't want anyone doing that me. And have you even ran this by him yet?" This conversation was getting annoying but he wasn't gonna let up anytime soon, I just knew it.

"Yeah, I talked to him before I called you into my office. I ran everything by him and he was down. We just need your difficult ass on board." He was down with it?

"Wait a minute, this is too much. I don't know if this is a good idea, I just don't know. We only met less than an hour ago. How am I going to fake a relationship with him?"