020.

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
the plaza ━━
new york, new york !

( omniscient )

"I'm resigning." The news caught Tupac off guard but he was happy to hear it nonetheless. He and Keisha were getting closer and closer and had finally put an official stamp on their relationship. They had only spent nine days together but it felt longer for the two. He felt like he could be himself around her without being judged and vice versa.

"Are you sure you want to quit your job? I don't want you feeling like you're entitled to do that because we're together now." Keisha straddled his waist as she rested the palm of her hands on his bare chest, showering his lower neck with passionate kisses. His hands trailed up and down the hem of his shirt that she happened to be wearing, before pulling at the waistband of her panties.

"I'd rather quit my job if that means I can spend the rest of my life with you. You make me so happy and I haven't felt this way about anyone in a very, very long time..." She whispered, gently nibbling on his earlobe, earning a groan from his lips.

"You make me happy too, on some real shit. I know that the circumstances that I'm currently in isn't ideal, with my ex being pregnant with my child and this sexual abuse charge hanging over my head but you've been keeping my head up, you are appreciated." He leaned forward, pressing his lips against her before wrapping his arms around her neck securely.

"But how are we going to tell Mika? She's bound to find out sooner or later..." Keisha questioned, causing Tupac to instantly pull away. "Damn... how are we going to tell her? I know one thing, I can't tell her until... until she has our baby. I can't stress her out cause she's already been through enough with the accident and everything." He was being considerate when it came to telling Mika but he still didn't like the fact that he had to do it.

"But that isn't fair. Didn't you tell me that she was happily in love with Nas? She confessed her feelings to him but we got to keep our relationship a secret?" Tupac kissed his teeth before moving her off of him, sitting up on the side of the bed to retrieve his boxers.

"Look, that's the best thing to do. Do you know what it'll do to her if I tell her that I'm dating her publicist-"

"That's why you tell her after I quit, honey. It's just not right that she can move on but you've got to be secretive. Besides, she's with the same person that she had sex with when the two of you were still together. So, it's not like she can use this against you." He took her words into consideration before nodding his head slowly.

"I'll see what I can do, I just gotta figure out how to break it to her. She already knows I'm seeing someone she just doesn't know who." Keisha kissed her teeth before leaning over, proceeding to massage his shoulders due to noticing him being tense beyond measures.

"I know it isn't going to be easy but we got it. I got your back." She reassured him, his back leaning against her, enjoying the massage she was blessing him with. "Yes you do. Damn, girl." She smirked, adding pressure on his shoulders, hitting his favorite spot.

Keisha had a way for making him forget about his issues and eased his mind. Being around her made all of his worries go out the window. He was content being in her presence and she knew that. She had him wrapped around her little finger but in a good way- she had his best interest at heart and made it her mission to never steer him in the wrong direction.