070.

❝ how do you know when it's over? maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you. ❞ excerpt , gunnar ardelius.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXX : it's over. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ʳᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘˡʸ ⁵ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ˡᵒˢ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡᵉˢ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

I WATCHED AS HE stirred in his sleep, gentle snores erupting from his lips. I enjoyed seeing him in a deep slumber because he rarely ever got any rest. Ever since I knew him, he was a workaholic. He only took breaks when ordered to do so.

His eyelashes fluttered as he struggled to wake up. I chuckled at his attempt until they finally opened after moments of attempting. "You love watching me sleep don't you?" His chest heaved up and down as he let out an exasperated yawn.

"Of course I do, you look so peaceful and calm." I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I heard you singing in your sleep in the middle of the night. You kinda tripped me out for a bit, but I love the sound of your voice so I didn't mind it." I grew embarrassed by my actions, making me cover my face.

"You should get back into your craft. I know you're no longer part of the label and you don't really have the passion for it, but I think you should give it another go." He nudged my shoulder before sitting up in the bed, stretching out his arms.

"I'll never stop loving music, that's my calling. But I don't care for the fame of it. I've lost my sanity plenty of times and I don't want to deal with it anymore. So, I'm going to work on helping others. I know so much when it comes to the industry now, I think I'm pretty established." I reached for my robe to cover up my exposed body after getting out of the bed.

"So, you want to be a teacher?" He furrowed his thick eyebrows, laying against the headboard. "Yeah, it's been on my mind for quite some time now. I just don't know when to actually execute my plan." I explained, sliding my feet into my slippers.

"You know you have to go back to school-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know this. I'm willing to go to college to become a music teacher. You might think I'm giving up my career but I'm not." He quickly shook his head before grabbing onto my arm.

"No, not at all. I'm onboard for anything you wanna do. You have my full support. If you feel the need to give others the knowledge you have pertaining to your career, do that. I'll be with you every step of the way. I'll even help you study, I can be your tutor, free of charge." I grinned, poking his chin before getting back up from the bed.