019.

' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
death row records headquarters ━━
beverly hills, california !

( omniscient )

"Breaking News, R&B Sensation Mika Richardson and upcoming rap star, Nas were in a car accident in Brooklyn, New York last night around 10:15 pm. Sources say there was a collision when the star's vehicle drove on the opposite side of the road, causing a truck to crash into their vehicle. There's no further information on the condition of the victims, but we'll be sure to update you guys as soon as we get-"

"What the fuck, do you see this shit?" Kurupt quickly nudged Snoop who was fast asleep on the sofa. "Snoop, Daz, niggas!" He began to panic as he kept nudging them until they finally woke up out of their sleep.

"What, nigga?" Daz spoke in a groggily manner as he rubbed his eyes and looked up at the television screen. "As you can see, the car is getting towed away and there are bystanders standing near the sight in utter shock. The history between the two is beyond music-" Snoop immediately stood up from the couch and stormed out of the studio as he jogged down the long hallway, leading up to Suge's office. He banged on the door, his chest heaving up and down as sweat began to trickle down the side of his face.

"Suge, you heard about Mika?" Suge quickly nodded his head as two chauffeurs grabbed some of his luggage, heading out of the office. "Yeah, I'm about to fly out there to check on her. I gotta make sure she's good." He trailed behind the chauffeurs outside.

"Wait, we're going with you." Snoop looked at Suge before making his way back to the studio to get the guys so they could leave. Mika was his close friend and they formed a strong bond so it wouldn't had been right for him to not go see her. Kurupt and Mika had history and although the public didn't know that, they, as well as their label mates did. There was also tough times between the two but they worked at it and were back on good terms. He still had love for her that went past a romantic type of love. A spot in his heart was reserved just for her and there was no changing that.

Daz wasn't as close to Mika as Snoop and Kurupt were but that didn't matter to him because he still cared. He knew that the two of them had a soft spot for her and would do anything in their power to make sure she was good, so he was going to do the exact same.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! where's Nas?! How is my baby?!" Mika squirmed around in the hospital bed as she finally woke up. When she was rushed there from the ambulance the previous night, she had passed out in the car due to extreme shock so they checked all of her vital signs as well as the status of her growing baby. Thankfully, she made it out of the accident with minor bruises and a sprained wrist- and her baby was fine, healthy, even. Nasir, however, was in a comatose state and showed little to no signs of improvement. He was hanging on tightly, struggling to fight for his life because he had so much to live for.

"Please, be still, Ms. Richardson. Your baby is fine, alright? We're taking good care of you." The nurse reassured her, but Mika wasn't trying to be calm. "Where is Nas? I need to know. Please." She spoke sternly, gritting her teeth.

"Ms. Richardson, you cannot stress yourself out or that'll affect your baby. Put your baby's health in account as well." Mika winced as she attempted to sit up on the bed. She looked down and noticed there was a sling around her arm as well as bandages practically all over her body.

"Get your fuckin' hands off of me! Let me in!" Mika and the nurse's eyes adverted to where the screaming was coming from and she was shocked to see who it was. Janice. She looked horrible and her dingy clothes were nearly hanging off of her body. Her once long and silk tresses were now chopped up as if someone used weak scissors to cut her hair. She was frail and lost a ton of weight, It was a terrible sight to see.