072.

❝ the honeymoon phase always ends, for everyone. ❞ excerpt , rose leslie.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXXII : honeymoon phase. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ʳᵈᵃʸ, ʲᵘˡʸ ¹²ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ᵇᵉᵛᵉʳˡʸ ʰˡˡˢ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

HE FOUND HIMSELF BLOWING up her phone nonstop, in hopes of getting through to her. Watching her leave the lobby that night didn't sit right with him and he wanted to make things cordial between the two. He felt on edge for the past few days but Mika was too focused on preparing for her tour to even notice.

He didn't call her out on it because he was the one that pushed her to go through with it, but he still felt that her being his wife, needed to notice when he wasn't himself. But then again, he knew he wouldn't tell her the real reason as to why he was so bothered.

"I'll buy you more toys since you wanna act like you're getting too good for these." Tupac leaned forward to pick up the bucket of items that Amara no longer took any interest to. She giggled as if she could understand what he was saying and watched as he stuffed them inside a duffle bag.

He planned on taking the toys to the goodwill so kids who were less fortunate could have something for upcoming Christmas. "My first stop is in New Orleans. I'm actually excited, can you believe that I'm about to be on the road again? Although it's for the last time." He overheard Mika talking on the telephone as she made her way into the bedroom.

She was gone all day and he was supposed to be gone an hour earlier so he could go to the studio but he assumed it must've slipped her mind. "Mika, you should've been here a long time ago-" She quickly placed her finger to her lips, indicating that he was disrupting her conversation.

He kissed his teeth and placed the full duffle bag to the side before hopping onto the bed alongside Amara who stared at him with her piercing dark brown eyes. She crawled towards him and placed her hand on top of his mouth, causing him to kiss it affectionately.

"I hope I don't mess it up. It's been awhile and my performance skills might be a little rusty." She joked, laughter erupting from her lips. "Mika." Tupac called out for her impatiently. She rolled her eyes and eventually got off the phone before rolling her eyes.

"Fine, you can go now. I didn't know it was such a crime to spend some quality time with your daughter." She murmured irritatedly as she sat the phone down, plopping down on the edge of the bed.