044.

WELCOME TO DEATH ROW !
( CHAPTER FORTY FOUR : I'LL BE LOVING YOU ALWAYS. )

❝ JUST AS TIME KNEW TO MOVE ON     SINCE   THE    BEGINNING

❝ JUST AS TIME KNEW TO MOVE ON SINCE THE BEGINNING. AND THE SEASONS KNOW EXACTLY WHEN TO CHANGE JUST AS KINDNESS KNOWS NO CHANGE. KNOW THROUGH ALL YOUR JOY AND PAIN, THAT I'LL BE LOVING YOU ALWAYS. ❞

EXCERPT : STEVIE WONDER , AS.

Wednesday, February 14th, 1996 Beverly Hills, California

THE DAY OF EXPRESSING your love and gratitude to your significant other was here and only if Larenz was with me to celebrate it. Our hectic schedules refrained us from being together and it killed me in the inside as well as outside. But besides not having him by my side on the supposed joyous occasion, I was happy.

Pac's highly anticipated album, All Eyez on Me had released the day prior and had already been receiving so much praise. That was to be expected because he worked so hard on this project, especially since he was in the studio day in and day out. He was the true definition of a hard worker. He worked as if he had something to lose.

"Just because your man isn't here, doesn't mean I won't celebrate the holiday. I've been planning this get together for awhile now and sent invitations in advance so canceling it isn't an option. Besides, I don't have a man but you don't see me sad. Now help me finish setting up everything before the guests get here." Jewell sat the fruit platter on the table, along with plastic bowls and utensils.

I sighed before making my way into the kitchen to grab the bag of chips and the batch of heart shaped cookies, laying them on the table.

The doorbell rung and I watched as she went to open it up and there came Pac along with Amara who was cuddled up in his arms. My heart warmed at the sight as I wasted no time making my way over to them.

"Aw, this'll be such a cute photo. Lemme go get my camera." Jewell scurried into her bedroom before quickly making her way back into the living room. I rolled my eyes at her playfully as I watched her hold it up a mere inch away from us.

Pac wrapped his free arm around my shoulder as I leaned further into his chest, my eyes traveling towards Amara who flashed the brightest smile as the Polaroid went off. She began to take more and more photos before more guests came piling inside.