083.

❝ one should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly. ❞ excerpt , friedrich nietzsche.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXXXIII : euphanasia. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ, ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²ⁿᵈ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ᵛᵉʳⁿᵒⁿ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

IT WAS MIKA'S SECOND day in San Diego and she was actually relieved to be back in California. She wasn't going to see Tupac until her tour was over. But she was dodging seeing him anyway. Well, until she came up with the right words to say to him about what was going on with her. She didn't pick up his phone calls, which was difficult in itself.

How could she continue to act like everything was fine when it wasn't? She was still figuring everything out, no matter how much of a struggle it was. She had enough time to get settled in, but instead she decided to take an hour drive to their home.

She missed living under her own roof where she could feel like a normal human being, who was in a happy marriage and raising a child. But life was far from normal for her. She was a celebrity, and she was married to a celebrity. Their lives were in the spotlight, but the one thing that was private was Amara.

She was full aware that she and Tupac were always going to be in the media, but when it came to their daughter-that was a different story. Outsiders had never seen the little girl, and Mika preferred it that way until she was old enough to make decisions on her own.

It was a dangerous lifestyle that they were living, and she didn't want her daughter to feel pressured to be part of it. She wasn't sure what career path her daughter would choose, but she hoped it wasn't music-although she would support her in all of her dreams and aspirations.

She pulled up into the garage of the house, a warm feeling coming over her as she felt herself becoming comfortable. But that all came to a sudden halt when she first got the house.

It was now official, Future Mr. & Mrs. Tate had bought a home together. Ever since Mika left Death Row, she was dedicating all of her time to being a family woman. She was catering to her man the best way she knew how and raising her growing daughter.

She was all over the media for leaving the label but that was to be expected. Journalists came up with the most ridiculous stories as to why she left because she didn't put out an official statement but she was just going to let them run with it.