090.

❝ when you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees. ❞ excerpt , joseph joubert.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER XC : fight night, part four. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FOREWARNING: the following chapter contains graphic content and might be sensitive to some readers, so if you're easily triggered, i forbid that you do NOT read on.

ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ, ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ⁷ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ᵃⁿᵃʰᵉᵐ, ᵃˡᶦᶠᵒʳⁿᵃ.

I STOOD ON THE stage, listening to the ongoing chants of my name from the people who loved and admired me. My fans were like my second family whom made me feel good inside. It was never easy during my career but it was safe to say that they kept me grounded during my darkest days.

"To all the beautiful people out there, have you ever felt that your relationship was too good to be true? You don't know whether it's a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare?" I spoke to the audience who responded with roars which sounded like music to my ears. I took that they knew exactly what song came next.

"Every night I rush to my bed. With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you. When I close my eyes, I'm going out of my head. Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hands and be my guide?"

They sung the words right along with me, making the moment all too beautiful. I held onto my heart, taking in the fact that I had only one more show. It was bittersweet, and I was staring to realize it. I smiled widely, a single tear escaping from my eyes.

The love of was all too real, as well as my emotions. I continued to fill the entire the stadium with my powerhouse vocals. I was never cocky, but my voice was most definitely o of this world.

When the song came to a complete halt, the crowed erupted into cheers, which earned a genuine smile from me. "I want to talk to you guys for a minute, if you don't mind." I stepped down the steps, getting closer to the front row of people.

"I know that you all have mixed emotions about me closing this chapter of my life but I hope that you can eventually find it in your heart to understand that this is what's best for me. I've gave almost three years of my life to you beautiful people and I don't regret it at all." I took a seat on the bottom step, sitting eye level with some of my fans who were dying to reach me.