031.

' 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓 '
mika richardson's residence ━━
beverly hills, california!

"Okay, so before we get started, I want to give you an overview on what you want to do. A clothing boutique is generally much smaller than a regular clothing retailer, and it creates a more intimate environment. You attract customers who are looking for very specific styles and kinds of clothing with your boutique. Since many customers stick to their own styles, it is likely that satisfied customers will return to your business." I wrote down everything the saleswoman the saleswoman said to me, not wanting to miss a thing.

I didn't want to waste anymore time not making this business happen so I was working towards it. I knew that it wasn't going to be so simple but I was willing to go through the process.

Due to what transpired that night in Atlanta, Larenz told me that it was strike two and his patience was weighing thin. I tried my best to explain to him that what mattered was that I didn't get hurt but he wasn't trying to hear it. He was back home after spending so much of his time promoting the film so we had time together, especially since I wasn't hanging around Death Row at the moment.

I felt it was my duty to keep my distance from that environment until the whole shooting incident died down. I asked Snoop to give me updates on the case and he told me that nobody was charged with murdering Jake, and I was sure that pissed Suge off even more. This was only adding more fuel to the fire and I just wish something could extinguish it already.

My eyes turned in the direction of the front door as Larenz stepped inside of the house, holding onto a happy Amara who squealed excitedly in my presence. While I went over things with Cheyenne the saleswoman, Larenz offered to take Amara out for some fresh air and I took him up on his offer, especially since she loved him and they grew a bond quickly.

"Hey, baby." I took her into my arms, seeing her little face making my emotions run wild. "We had a good time, I even swung her by the art gallery I took you to during one of our dates and I think you got an artist on your hands. She was intrigued, I could sense it." I smiled before patting her back as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad to hear that. So, I guess it shouldn't be difficult for her to get a nap in since she had such a fun time." She began to rub her eyes, instantly causing me to pull them away, paranoid with the germs she could get in them.

"Yeah, and I was hoping me and you could chill and watch a movie tonight. You know I love when we have some us time." He wiggled his eyebrows, leaning into me before pressing his lips against mine, Amara staring at the two of us.

"I'm sorry, but I just received a phone call, it's an emergency. I left some guidelines and booklets on the table for you to look through to get a gist on everything. I'll be sure to call you soon so we can work towards your goal." Cheyenne quickly walked past us, not even giving me a chance to see her out of my house.

"Well, it looks like we have the rest of the day to ourselves. I think we should see Purple Rain tonight." I suggested, watching him look into his bag, grabbing the vhs tape out of it, the movie being none other than the film I wanted to see.

"Oh my god, you remembered." I would often stress to him that I was obsessed with Prince and anything involving him but I would've never thought that he would remember that. Especially considering the fact that we had a whole debate on who was better, Michael Jackson or Prince. He swore up and down that Michael was better but fortunately, we ended the conversation on a good note.