013.

' 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟖, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒 '
a low down dirty shame event ━━
hollywood, california !

Today was the day that me and Pac were going to the movie premiere for the new film, 'A Low Down Dirty Shame.' Janice was here doing her job but instead of being at a hotel, we were at my new home. Suge gifted me a nice sized Beverly Hills furnished condo and it was beautiful beyond measures.

Since money was coming in, I decided to bring more people to my team so I went out of my way to hire a male hair stylist named Donovan. He was quite the character, very flamboyant and kept a smile on my face whenever I was feeling down.

"He kept calling me over and over again and wouldn't stop. I had to throw my phone against the damn wall!" Donovan exaggerated as he used the curling wand to bump up my loose tresses.

"You're so stupid, boy. You could've just unplugged the phone." Janice shook her head, watching him style my hair.

"Shut up. You're just mad no man want to get up in them rotten guts of yours. I bet there's some cob webs stuck up in there." I instantly covered my face with my hands, attempting to mask my snickering.

Donovan and Janice always bickered back and forth with each other and I was caught in the middle every time. "My guts rotten? Well your ass is loose!" She insulted him back, clearly getting offended.

"Oh my god, can you two stop arguing for once? We're supposed to be friends." I tried to put water over the fire. "Friends my ass." He rolled his eyes, adding spray to my hair with his other hand.

"Loose ass." Janice murmured under her breath. "You got one more time, bitch." He pointed the curling wand at her, causing me to hold up my hands to keep a distance between them.

"Uh, Ms. Richardson, I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I just wanted to tell you that Tupac called and said that he should be here to pick you up soon." She stood at the doorframe, a half smile on her face.

For the time frame that I've known Keisha, she was a little odd. She did her job very well but often times, she acted like she was afraid to have a friendship with me. It was always business with her.

"Okay, thanks for telling me. Oh, and Keisha, why don't you come in and hang with us?" I offered, along with a polite smile. Donovan and Janice exchanged glances, not saying a single word.

"I wouldn't wanna intrude, you know?" She released a quiet chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck. Her body language was very strange but I would always just ignored it.

"You wouldn't be intruding, girl. We could use some positive energy around here. Especially since these two can't get along." I pointed over at the frenemies.

"No, no. That's fine." Before I could even respond, she walked off into the living room. "That bitch is weird." Donovan whispered before hopping on the counter, sitting down.

Janice stood up and opened up her makeup bag before pulling out the things she needed for my look. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Donovan on this. She's always being distant whenever it doesn't involve her job. I get that not everyone wants to have a personal relationship with their boss, but damn she can't have a conversation either?" I thought about what she was saying but only waved it off.

"She's just shy and reserved. That's a normal thing. Not everyone is loud and crazy like you two. Maybe we're just looking too much into it." They didn't say anything but looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yeah, whatever. But about this movie, you ever thought about acting?" Janice looked down at me, applying a red lipstick to my canvas.

"Acting? No, it's never crossed my mind. Music has been my only passion but now that I'm living out my dreams I might as well give it a try." I responded.