Chapter 37 - Plans Plans Plans

"So, are you thinking summer wedding or winter? and in LA or someplace else?", Chris asked, looking at her. "I don't know, what do you think?", she asked, shrugging. "You're a girl, haven't you thought about this before", he asked, grinning. "Not really, I wasn't one of those girls, I just knew it the feeling I wanted to have when I was getting married and I already feel that", she said. "Ok, so small wedding or big wedding?", he asked again. "I don't know", she said again, more forcefully this time. "Babe, do you want to get married?" he asked, with a slight laugh but a serious tone. "Yes I do, but I don't have all the details figured out", she said, getting slightly irritated. "Ok, you don't have to have it figured out, we can do that together, but you need to help make the decisions", he said, grabbing her hand and calming her down. "Fine, let's make decisions", she said, exhaling and relaxing herself. "Ok, do you want to invite all your friends and family?", he asked, slowly. "Not all, but a few of them, yes." she said, taking the first step towards planning the wedding. "Great, so do you want to do it on a mountain or a beach or a garden or any other place you can think of?", he asked, laying out the options. "The beach sounds good, it's where I first started to kinda like you", she said, smiling. "Oh really? The day you got drunk here?", he asked, smiling back. "Yeah, I was half expecting you to make a move, I was pretty impressed that you didn't", she said, tilting her head. "Would you have responded if I made a move then? I was tempted though, very tempted", he said. "I don't know, you had so many opportunities but you behaved so well, so I decided I should give it a shot", she said. "Aah so it did work in my favour right? My game plan worked", he said, sounding pleased with himself. "Game plan?", she repeated and burst out laughing. "Yeah, it was all being planned in my head before it happened. It took some effort", he said, defending his statement. "Oh yeah, I know, like the golf place", she said, agreeing with him. "Yeah, I had to give a lot of merchandise for that, and coming to Paris", he said, reminding her. "Oh that's not counted, you were there anyway with friends!", she objected. "I was there because I wanted to see you", he said, stating his point. "No you weren't" she said. "I was, I only said yes to the guys after knowing you were there and your schedule", he said. "Oh shit, really? Wow, I've never had a guy fly to Paris to see me", she said, sounding proud. "Yeah well, if I knew you liked me anyway, I wouldn't have. I would have just waited for you here", he admitted. Holly and Chris both laughed at their relationship so far, the times they had fun and were there for each other. "I was definitely sure you were going to make a move in Paris when you took me to your room", she said, narrowing her eyes and smiling. "Oh that was really hard for me but you were upset and I would never have taken advantage of you", he said, clarifying himself. "See, that's why I'm going to marry you", she said, happily.

"Ok, so then if it's a beach, it has to be good weather, or then in December-January if we're doing it in Australia", he said, setting down the parameters. "No, somewhere we both haven't been before", she said, the excitement catching on. "Ok, so let's say somewhere exotic then?", he asked, checking with her. "Yeah", she answers, smiling. "Cool, so we may want to consider where we want to go for our honeymoon and maybe plan it close to there? to save travel time?", he said, thinking of every detail logically. "Don't you want to check your schedule, see when you're going to have time off to get married in the first place?", she asked. "I have no projects lined up right now, only some promotions but except Blackhat, I don't even have to be around, and SWATH2 doesn't have a release date for this year so I'm good to go actually, it only depends on new projects but I can take a break till after", he said, thinking about it quickly. "Aren't you going to get bored?", she asked. "No but I'll come work for you if I do.", he said. "Seriously Chris", she said, with a straight face. "I'll check with Will tomorrow about new films", he said but resumed planning. "So, assuming the timing isn't a problem, honeymoon ideas?", he said, with a big smile. "Kay said Belize was good, but I don't know, you decide that", she said, leaving that to him. "Babe, we're going to need to meet with wedding planners and pick one, we can't possibly do everything ourselves, and specially if you're going to be so indecisive", he said, shaking his head. "Ok, I can find out about that and set up appointments and meet them and the closest I've got to a maid of honor here is Ari so I'll ask her and see if she wants to come with me. You'll have to pick a best man by the way", she said. "Easy. Liam", he said, without even thinking about it. "Or Luke, I guess he has experience, I don't know. Can I have two?", he asked. "No, you have to pick one, so make your decision", she said. "I can't choose between my brothers!" he said, throwing his hands up. "Well, why don't you speak to them, maybe Liam is a better choice because he's in LA, you might want to consider that.", she said. "Yeah, but if he's filming he's not going to have time", Chris said. "To throw you a bachelor party? Babe, Liam will fly across the world and stop a natural disaster midway if it means planning your bachelor party", Holly said, laughing. "Yeah I guess you're right. Fine, Liam then. Maybe Liam can pick Luke when he get's married. Circle complete.", Chris said, laughing.