Epilogue

"I'll get the door", Chis said and rushed down the stairs. Holly adjusted her dress and walked down the stairs a few seconds later. She saw Liam, Luke, Aria and Leonie sitting on the couch. She smiled and greeting all of them and then turned to Chris and said, "Why don't you get them something to drink first", and smiled nervously. "So, how have you been? How was South Africa?", Luke said, running his hand through his hair as Holly took a seat opposite him. "Oh it was great, relaxing. Chris needed a break", she said, and continued to go on about the holiday a little more. "Holly, how's the Philly store going? Chris said it's the biggest one, bigger than Chicago", Aria asked. "Yeah it's going great, I'm glad, I'm in the middle of planning 2 more now but going to try and get it all finalized the next few months before I go crazy", she said. "What do you mean crazy?", Liam asked, furrowing his eyebrows and taking a sip of water from the bottle Chris handed him. "Uhm, so, I'm glad you guys are here because we have some news for you", Chris said, taking a seat next to Holly and holding her hand.

"Holy shit you're pregnant!!!!", Liam screamed and stood up in shock. Everyone gasped and stared at the two of them. "Oh my god this is so great!!!", Leonie exclaimed and stood up to hug Holly. "Yeah, just found out yesterday, I'm about 4 weeks in", Holly said, smiling and hugging Leonie and Aria and the boys after. "Oh wow, congratulations!! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?", Aria asked. "No, it's too soon to tell but we'll know in another month or so", Holly said. "Oh you guys are going to have the cutest babies ever!", Aria said, as her eyes watered. "Hey now, ours will be just as cute, same genes remember", Liam said, taking Aria's hand. "Actually, we ca get started now that these guys have taken the lead, let's go home Mrs Hemsworth", he said to Aria just as he got a sla on the shoulder by his mom. "Shut up Liam, we've been married 2 months, maybe we want to ease up on making a baby just yet", Aria said, making everyone laugh. "yes please, take your time, Aria still has to raise you first", Leonie added, making everyone laugh some more. "I have to tell Craig, I can't wait to be a grandma again", she said and pulled her phone out and walked to one side. "Please do not look to me for baby advice, I have no idea how I am raising 3 girls, it's all Sam so please, all phone calls to be directed to her", Luke said, raising both his hands in surrender. "Yeah, I wasn't going to ask you anyway", Chris said, punching his shoulder. "Oh please", Luke said and rolled his eyes. "So, do you want a girl or a boy?", Aria asked. "I want a girl, Chris wants a boy. He want's it to be a surprise but I refused. I need to be prepared for this", Holly said. "We'll be prepared, it's not like the preperation is different, we already have the books", Chris said, still trying to make his point. "You're not the one growing a human honey", Holly said, patting his knee and making her point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holl, you ok?", Chris called from outside the bathroom as he heard Holly throwing up inside. "I'll be better in a few minutes", she said, emerging from the bathroom, dabbing her lips with a towel. "Aww babe, you look tired", Chris said, putting the book down and paying attention to her. "Thanks hun", she said sarcastically as she lay down on the bed beside him. "No I mean, you're beautiful but you should get some rest", he turned toward her and took her legs on his lap and started massaging her feet. "Ohh my god!! This is just what I needed", she exclaimed and hummed slowly as she relaxed on the multiple pillows behind her head. Chris continued to rub her feet for a while longer and then brought one foot up to kiss it before placing it back down on the bed. He gently lay down on this stomach next to her, with his head near her growing belly and legs in the air. "Hey baby, I can't wait to meet you, mommy and I have been waiting for 7 months to see you. Mommy is taking such good care of you, she finally started eating walnuts for you, which is a big deal because once daddy got mommy some brownies and she didn't eat them because there was walnuts in it. Mommy really hates walnuts but she really loves you, we both do. I really hope you have mommy's smile, my eyes and hair but definitely mommy's smile. She has the prettiest smile. you'll see when you meet her. You know, mommy gets to talk to you all the time because you live in her but I don't get to talk to you so I have to talk to you when she is asleep, like right now. And also, I know mommy makes you listen to music which is really boring, but I will make you a playlist soon and then we both can listen to it together when you come out of mommy.", Chris whispred near her belly. Holly smiled and stroked his hair quietly. "Oh, mommy's awake now, talk to you later little man", he said and placed a small kiss on her stomach as he looked at Holly and smiled. "You're not making him listen to your music", she said, still smiling. "Music, what music? Can I get you anything?", he asked, smirking. "No..actually yes...no forget it", she said, changing her mind. "What do you want?", he asked her again. "A milkshake but it's a bad idea", she said, shaking her head. "You can have a milkshake, or better yet, a smoothie!", he said, propping up on his knees. "No no nevermind, I'm too tired to have anything, I just want to sleep", she said, repositioning a pillow and settling into it. "So, how tired is too tired?" Chris said, kissing her and then heading to her neck. "Definitely too tired for this", she said. "So you're really really tired?" he said, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him. Holly chuckled and said, "Yes, really really tired Chris", and put her hand in his chest pushing him away softly. "But, what if you don't have to move at all", he said, kissing her collarbone and down towards her breasts. "Chris", she said sternly and held his head away from her. "Ok fine", he said and lay down next to her and let out a sigh. "Really? Thats mature", she said, looking at him. "Well, it's just that it's been a while and I have to sleep next to you everyday and how can I not want it!!", he said. "I'm sorry hun, I'm just exhausted all the time and its not that I dont want to, I just don't feel very sexy and I..","You are so sexy babe, I can't explain it but I just want you all the time. You're gorgeous and your having our baby and I've never been more attracted to you. I love you so much", Chris said, kissing her softly. "I love you but I'm still tired", she said, kissing him again and then closing her eyes as he smiled and stroked her hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations, it's a boy", The doctor said as he held the baby in his arm and handed him to the nurse. He held the cord for Chris to cut and instructed him on how to do it as the baby cried. As soon as Chris cut the cord, he waited a few seconds impatiently as the nurse secured the cord and handed Chris his baby boy wrapped up. "Hi! Oh my god you are so perfect!" he said as his eyes watered and he walked up to Holly's head. "He's so beautiful babe, I love you", he said and kissed her. Holly took the baby from his arms and smiled before she wiped a tear. "Oh wow, we're parents! This is so unreal.", she said, rocking her son. The nurse came shortly and took him away to run tests and clean him up before bringing him back to them. "You are amazing", Chris said to Holly and kissed her again. "Can you call my parents in?" she said, as she was fitted with the IV's. A few seconds later Chris came in with Albert and Brenda just as the nurse brought the baby and handed him to Brenda. "Oh wow, he's beautiful. I'm so happy for you baby", Brenda said, stroking the infant's head while looking briefly at Holly. "So did you guys finally pick a name from your list?", Albert asked, as he smiled over the baby. "Yeah", Holly and Chris said in unison and then looked at eachother and smiled. "We decided to go with Alex", Chris said, squeezing Holly's free hand. "Aww, hi baby Alex, I'm your Grandma", Brenda said in a baby voice as she rocked him back and fourth gently. "Oh honey, we're so happy for you. Why don't you rest for a bit and we'll come back tomorrow to play with Alex. If you need anything give us a call, we'll come right over", Albert said, kissing Holly on the forehead just before Brenda put Alex back in her arms. "Ok, thanks guys", Holly replied as they both left the room. "So, ready for more visitors or do you want to sleep for some time?", Chris asked stroking Holly's hair. "I'm ok for a while, who else is here?", she asked, not taking her eyes off her son. "Liam and Ari", Chris said, stretching a little bit. "Yeah get them in", Holly said.

"He looks like Chris", Liam said, taking her from Ari's arms. "I think he's got Holly's ears and nose and Chris' eyes, he's a bit of both", Ari said, looking back and forth at them and Alex. "Hi Alex, I'm Liam, and we are going to have a lot of fun when Ari's changing your diapers", he said, making everyone laugh. "Just you wait, you won't leave him alone for a second and you know it", she said, shaking her head. "Ok yeah she's probably right", Liam said, shrugging and handing Alex back to Chris. "We're gonna babysit really often, I'm trying to convince Ari to make one with me", Liam said, putting an arm around Aria. "Yeah let's table that for another year", Ari said, smiling. "Alright alright...", Liam said. "Ok, now let Holly and Alex sleep, and we'll see you guys later. Congratulations again you guys", Aria said and hugged them both before pulling Liam out with her. "Sleepy?", Chris asked, as he paced the room with a sleeping Alex in his arms. "Yeah, I'm going to take a nap before he wakes up", Holly said, getting comfortable in her bed. "Chris placed Alex in a basinet on the side and helped Holly adjust her pillows and tucked her in. "I'm so happy baby, you did good", he said, as he sat next to her and switched off the light. "Nope...we did good", Holly said and entwined her fingers with his. "I love you so much", he said, bent over and kissed her. "I love you", she said, exhaled and closed her eyes.