4.

Are y'all even feeling this? Like. Idk lol but the drama starts soon. Drop a comment if you're reading, all my silent readers I know you don't like to comment but please vote so I can know you're here ❤️ enjoy.

_____

Jerome W.
July 23, 2016.
1:00pm.

• • •

"So what? Is she my child or not" I asked annoyed with a fake smile on my face sitting across from my Mother and ex girlfriend trying not to strangle her for the shit she did to me that landed me here in the first place

"So what? Is she my child or not" I asked annoyed with a fake smile on my face sitting across from my Mother and ex girlfriend trying not to strangle her for the shit she did to me that landed me here in the first place. "If this bitch birthed any kid of mine I need the proof and I don't even know why your simple ass" I unfolded my arms pointing to my mom. "Brung her ass up here anyway"

My mom slapped me in my face and I bit my lip. "Don't you disrespect me! If you hadn't did what you did then you wouldn't be in here for life" She looked at me. "I didn't raise you that way and you're lucky she's woman enough to allow you in her child's life after you did what you did to her" She went off and I laughed at her.

"I get you women have to stick together and shit, but I'm your fucking son! I'm innocent and I have been! The only thing I did was choke her ass because she shouldn't of fucking lied! But it's cool, all your motherfuckers that think I raped a bitch that gave me her pussy anytime I told her too." I clenched my jaw. "Y'all gone see when I fight my case" I stood up disgusted with my own mother.

"Don't come up here no more and if I raped her why would she want me in my daughters life? Better yet why is she visiting a man that did all of the shit she said I did? Fuck you and her" I chuckled and walked away getting the cuffs put back on me and going to my cell. Looking at Sandra, she smirked and blew me a kiss. But I guess my mother didn't see that shit.

Walking back in my cell I looked to see my homeboy for the last few months laying in his bed with his tablet in his hand typing, he had to be talking to his woman. "Aye I'm bouta hop in the shower, don't get off yo bed." I told him.

"Bitch don't even come for my neck like I won't shank you" He laughed and I shook my head. "But su- winter friend said call her today bro. I guess she ain't like the shit you wrote her yesterday" I shook my head but I was smiling hard as shit.

"Why her name a secret? Like she a fat bitch? I mean as long as she cute I don't mind a little cushion."

"Nah man" He laughed. "Trust me she ain't ugly nor fat at all" He shrugged.

"I been writing Shordy for a month now, back and forth on yo shit. Y'all hiding something from me about her" I folded my arms.