28.

Winter P.
November 23, 2016.
8:00pm.

• • •

Seeing bricks smoking outside his house with three females standing around him, I smiled and walked towards him

Seeing bricks smoking outside his house with three females standing around him, I smiled and walked towards him. Looking at the steroid built bitches I was disappointed he'd embarrass me by entertaining these birds. He looked annoyed and uninterested in whatever they were saying.

I made my way through bumping two of them. I grabbed my shades "You bitches is not fucking with me" I chuckled and turned hitting them in the face with my hair. I just thought I had to let them know.

Bricks laughed seeing them storm off but not before summer popped one in the mouth for bumping her

Bricks laughed seeing them storm off but not before summer popped one in the mouth for bumping her. "Summer chill" I grabbed her while the other girls grabbed their friend who was trying to get beat the fuck up.

"Yo ass been so angry lately." I laughed locking arms with her. "Hopefully therapy work for you." I smiled and focused on Bricks.

My brother had hit me up saying how bricks had a house full of bitches and he was entertaining some basic hoes, he'd asked me if I wanted him to handle it but I knew that meant he would shoot the house up or fight bricks. I didn't want him locked back up, he had been doing good since he's been out but I knew it was hard for him to keep riding by. So I told him I'll handle it myself.

Summer drove me over here because I wasn't gone trip off it at first. But seeing my cousin, the one he'd slept with on Snapchat posting that she was here for the turn up summer couldn't have drove over here no faster to get her one since I couldn't do it while I was pregnant and I was too hurt last time to react.

"If it ain't little miss single coming to check me" Bricks folded his arms across his chest. "It took for me to have a get together for you to bring ya stubborn ass up over here?" He sucked his teeth.

"Yup" I popped the P. "And it's gone take a motherfucking miracle for somebody to stop me from going in your shit." I mushed his head. "If I said we were single that don't mean entertain no nothing ass bitches."