30.

For those who couldn't comment an hour ago you should be able to now.. so please do do so 😫😂

Jerome W.
December 1, 2016.
8:19pm.

• • •

"Are you having fun?" I asked Sonja who'd convinced me to bring her to this carnival since our dad had Amir for the day.

She'd been so depressed after finding out her child's father passed away and I asked her if she wanted to get out for the day seeing she'd been crying since thanksgiving night. I knew it had to be hard because he didn't even know he had a child, and she thought he'd used her for one thing but Dre had told her he was Inlove with her and when she disappeared he went into depression behind her. Turns out she loved him too but was afraid that he was one of the many boys out here she had heard about.

Thanksgiving night I had went off on Dre making summer go off on me. I understood his hurt, but that wasn't the way to tell my sister that and seeing her upset made me upset. But at the end of the night he'd apologized to her and explained why he was so hurt and she'd explained why she left, not intentionally to hurt Amir but she was sent off by our parents. He'd even offered to be there for the baby- his little cousin. He'd gave her the number to Amir's parents and we had a sit down with them soon to see if they wanted to be in my nephews life.

"Yes - OMG is that Cheree?" She damn near snatched me and that's when she ran to her and hugged her. I watched them have a conversation, trying not to be seen. I found myself staring at her and that smile I used to fall for every time.

Cheree was the woman who'd I didn't love properly back then because I didn't know how to love or even what it felt like

Cheree was the woman who'd I didn't love properly back then because I didn't know how to love or even what it felt like. I had did her wrong messing with different women and when she figured I didn't love her back in that way, she had moved away. We weren't together but I did lead her on because I wanted to keep her around, I wanted to love her in that way but I couldn't. I loved her, but just not enough to be in a relationship with. I knew she wouldn't stay around forever so although it hurt me a little when she left I knew it was best for her. We were Best-friends since teens who shouldn't had tried to fuck around, because it messed up our friendship.

Looking my way she stopped smiling and stepped back looking as if she'd seen a ghost.