36.

Jerome W.
December 19, 2016.
10:40pm.

That same night.

• • •

"I'm gone give you about two seconds to get the fuck out my face son

"I'm gone give you about two seconds to get the fuck out my face son." He looked at me with his eye twitching something he always did when he was pissed off, but I was pissed off too. "You know not to question me about something I'd made myself clear about once."

"He's right Jerome.." Sonja stood in between us and placed her hands on my chest. "Let's just cool off before things be like last time." I looked at her and then back to my father.

I'd came right over here seeing the picture of that little boy, and seen myself in him. My dad told me he saw the baby and he was for one white and that he didn't look like me at all so it' wasn't possible for the baby to even be mines. I was hurt and then embarrassed that summer acted as if I'd disgusted her by not claiming a child I knew nothing about, and was lied to about having. I just didn't understand why my dad was all of a sudden protecting Sandra, or hiding the fact that she left with my child and want him to be fatherless. He didn't raise me to be a cowards, I wouldn't start today. I wanted to know my sons whereabouts and he was about to tell me something rather we'd fought again or not. He was pissed and so was I.

"Sonja watch out" I moved her out of the way. "I just want to know why? Why you let her take my child- your second grandchild and treat Amir like the fucking king around this bitch?" I frowned.

"Aht, Aht my son ain't got shit to do with this so please don't say it like that" Sonja frowned.

"Stay in a kids place before I whoop yo ass, you know I wasn't speaking bad on him." I yelled at her and she immediately zipped her mouth shut and walked across the room to call my mom and I knew that because I heard her yelling over the phone. "My son wasn't good enough for you?" I stepped to my dad, at this point I could swing on him.

"Son" My dad chuckled, patting my shoulder. "I did what I had to do for my kid, and that' same kid that's coming to me tuff was the same grown ass man that begged me to get him out." He tightened his grip on my shoulder. "You wanted to rot in there for life or give away a damn baby you never knew about? Trust me son it's not what you think and I had my reasons." I removed his hand and frowned.

"Are you serious? My nigga I'm finna deck yo shit. That's my soon blood." I got into his face and his door slammed, he looked like he wanted to punch me but my anger was rising at this point.