35.

Winter P.
December 19, 2016.
2:30pm.

• • •

I stood in the doorway watching Bricks stand over our now almost three week old babies

I stood in the doorway watching Bricks stand over our now almost three week old babies. He couldn't get enough of them and he was the best father and fiance I could have asked for, it took us a while to finally get to where we are but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"Are you ready?" He asked me snaking his arms around my waist kissing me.

I smiled up at him and nodded my head hearing knocks at the front door. "Strap them in and I'll get the door." I told him and eased my way out of his grip, headed for the door.

Today was the day that Summer and I graduated. A long four years for me and two years for her, I was so proud of us for how far we had came and especially me because I grew up trying to be the next queen pin, following after my fathers and brother footsteps when I had more to me then what I had settled for.

I was proud of summer because she didn't let her past dictate her future, she'd been through alot. More than I ever had, and she held it together for her and those around her. She was the one who held us all together! Many would say I did but summer have the biggest impact on all of those including me in her life; if she was to leave us today? Everyone and everything will fall apart.

"Sis" Dre barged in with Brooklyn and Naomi on his hip. "Get these got damn kids away from me, if it's not one thing it's another. They're both jealous of each-other and I can't give neither of them enough attention!" He plopped down on the couch and it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

After last week we'd gotten him a DNA test done and Brooklyn was in fact his child, I mean she looked just him but that didn't mean she was his and I felt like the DNA test was necessary because this old ass woman was already in the wrong for sleeping with a boy that could be her son. But, she'd just dropped off this baby without even facing him before giving the baby over. He was a baby with two babies and raising two kids were definitely harder than raising one.

"Naomi baby, come to TT" I held my arms out for her and she shook her head no holding on to Dre tighter.

"See?" He tried to pry her off of him seeing Brooklyn had gotten jealous and started to cry. "You know anybody that want to adopt some kids? I'm done being a father." He rocked them both and I laughed a little.

"Where is Myra?" I asked picking up Brooklyn and soothing her sniffles. "How has this week been?"

"She's at work- Alright Naomi get down" He placed her next to him and she laid her head on his lap. "She'd be off in time for the graduation though and then I could have a break because Naomi and Brooklyn never give her these issues."

I smiled, every since Dre had opened up to us and Myra overhead him she'd stepped up and had been there for him. Although they were not together just yet she did go the extra mile to get them her mother's house and help Dre sign up for college. She agreed to stay as long as he got his degree in something. She told me that she would give him another chance but she has to fully forgive him first, in order to build a stronger relationship. Which was true, I loved them together but I know if they rushed it'd be a disaster.

"Well for one, Brooklyn is teething" I pointed out why she'd been so fussy. "And Naomi is used to being the only baby so it'll take time for her to see you babying her little sister. You and Morgan did spoil her ass rotten" I pointed out.

"I'll be alright, I love my babies." He smiled looking at them both.

"Just don't have no more" I told him seriously.

He laughed and shook his head. "I'm good on that, as well as Myra. Speaking of.. She finally sucked--" I threw a pillow at him.

"You know I'm all for the stories but not around the babies dumb ass." I laughed and got up to open the door for summer.

"Wait I think I got one more baby to give out." Dre bit his lips looking over summer.

"TeeTee" Naomi broke her neck to run and hug Summer, and I felt some type of way.

"That's some fake shit, that's why you ain't yo daddy only baby." I stuck my tongue out and she held up her index finger, trying to give me the middle finger.

______

9:00pm.

After leaving graduation we went home to get dressed and go out for dinner, to celebrate and just have a nice family time amongst everyone since it seemed everyone were at different places in their lives

"You must don't want to wait until these six weeks up?" Bricks looked over me. "Damn you look good, I just want to slide my dick and tongue in you." He walked to me and rubbed on my ass placing kisses on my neck.

"Baby, please don't." I moaned out a little and pushed him back, deciding it was time to get back to the front of the restaurant with everyone. "I'll suck your dick tonight." I giggled and walked with him right behind me dry humping me.

Making it back to the front I smiled at everyone with their kids and all the smiles on everyone faces as they engaged in conversation. Myra and Dre had seemed like the perfect little family, I knew Myra was happy to be the one to raise those babies with him, she said that she feel like Brooklyn was placed into their lives for the absence of the child they lost. Sonja had her son and you could tell she adored that little boy with everything in her, and of course me and bricks had our twins who'd got all of our attention. The only one without a baby was summer, and I prayed Jerome would trap her or something because she would be a great mother and she'd always wanted a baby since we were teens, it was crazy how we'd all had kids and she didn't get the chance too. She deserved a baby and I hoped god would bless her soon.

"So Jerome" I grabbed his attention which had been on summer all night, he looked at her with so much admiration in his eyes. "Do you get to see your son at all?" I asked curious.

The whole table got quiet and he frowned. "Son? I don't have any kids" He shrugged.

"I just thought that- nevermind." I decided to leave it alone but summer obviously felt some type of way.

"I mean I was going to ask but, I know the situation is fucked up but I thought you'd be a great father to him?" She removed his hand from her shoulder. "You couldn't deny that baby if you tried he has your whole face and - wow." She pushed her plate away from her.

"What you mean? My dad said he wasn't mines."

She pulled up her phone and showed him a picture. "Tell me this baby ain't yours? That's him when he was first born." He looked at the phone and it seemed his whole heart shattered as he got up and stormed out of the restaurant.

Sonja grabbed the phone and gasped. "Shit. He's going to go confront dad, Dre could you watch Amir for me? Both of their tempers and angers will not be good" She placed Amir in Dre arms and ran out after him.