44.

Winter W.
March 4, 2017.
8:05pm.

Later that day.

• • •

I smirked at Dre who had the biggest smile on his face walking up to my house

I smirked at Dre who had the biggest smile on his face walking up to my house. He'd said he had to tell me something, and make sure Summer wasn't around because he needed to talk to his sister that wouldn't go all mom mode on him, which was me. "Why you so happy? And why the hell you couldn't tell me over the phone?" I asked him taking a seat on the stairs.

"Sis, I just had the coldest threesome. I had to tell somebody." He said and I gasped, standing back to my feet. "Myra initiated it with one of her friends and I thought she was fucking bullshitting until she kissed her" he said and I damn near squealed like a school girl talking to her crush.

"What happened? Myra? The sweet and innocent Myra?" I asked waiting for details. "Did She let you touch her friend? Did she touch the friend? Like nigga I need to know."

He laughed rubbing his hands down his face. "My Myra, my fucking girlfriend a freak bro. She had me scared." He laughed, making me chuckle. "She told me to fuck her, and the part that fucked me up is when Myra ate her friend pussy. That shit was such as fucking turn on." He said before telling me everything that had happened. From them being drunk last night and she brung it up then and although he wanted too he didn't because they both were drunk and he wasn't about to take advantage of them just because he wanted a threesome badly.

"Wow, I can't believe Myra." I shook my head smiling.

"Me either I hope this don't change their friendship, or shit with us though. That's why I came over here, it was fun but then Myra just went back to normal while me and her friend was shocked about it. You think her friend gone cut her off?" He asked sincerely. "I like her friend for her, she a real one."

"I mean me and summer are still close." I bit my lip to shut myself up seeing him jump up. " I mean not that we-"

"Hell NO! I knew y'all was bumping pussy." He jumped up and down. "This.. this shit here." He paced back and forth shaking his head. "When was this? What the fuck y'all do? You eat pussy? MY SWEET SUMMER licking the cat?" He asked a million questions making me laugh.

"Shut up, she's in the house dumb ass." I covered his mouth. She had just been realest from the hospital after her stress levels had gone now, and her baby was healthy. She wanted to stay the night with the twins.

"Nobody is supposed to know that, we were drunk one night and it happened the time Bricks broke up with me while he was in prison." I shook my head. "Before I found out I was pregnant and yes we both ate each other out.. all night too." I laughed because Dre mouth was on the ground.

"Preston, Kayco, Jerome, Winter..." Dre mumbled.

"What's all that?" I asked confused.

"The names of the people' she let get the pussy, guess who the fuck name you ain't hear? MINES." He frowned. "She so disrespectful, but it's all good I got a plan."

"I turn eighteen in five months, she have her baby two months after my birthday." He hummed. "Then six weeks after she have the baby hopefully her and Jerome break up and then I can have my chance. Sounds good right?" He smiled, hopeful. "Do you know I'll have her and Myra folded the fuck up if I get them in the room together.." he zoned out. "Nah I want summer myself, her ass bouncing up and and down my dick, I'll eat her pussy so fucking cold and have her crawling up th--"

I snapped my fingers in his face and he snapped out of it. "Could you not before I go fuck the bitch?" I joked and he laughed. "But what do you think will happen now?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I know for a fact she ain't gone mess with a girl without me and I damn sure ain't cheating on her and her friend legit so I believe we good." He said and then his phone rang, he placed it on speaker.

"Baby, did I scare you off I didn't mean-"

"No I just had to come talk to my sister." He cut Myra off. "What y'all doing?" He asked her and I laughed shaking my head at them.

"Nothing, painting our toes and about to order some food. Are you going to get the kids today?"

"You miss them already?" He chuckled. "They staying the night with Naomi grandma. Order me some Alfredo or something."

"I do, go get themmm." She whined. "And okay, I will. I love you."

"I love you too my little freak."

"Oh my- goodbye." She giggled and hung up.

_____

11:00pm.

"A threesome?" Bricks laughed at me. "Winter that shit gone be boring, you not gone let me even touch her and you damn sure ain't gone touch her the fuck she gone do be a statue and watch us fuck?" He laughed while I straddled his lap.

"I eat pussy." I shrugged and he laughed at me. "Take me serious." I pouted.

"Oh you for-real?" He got serious. "You cheated on me?" He'd gotten angry.

"No no no, we were single and it was with summer." I smiled.

"We better had been." He smacked my ass ignoring who I said I had done it with making me mug him. "What? You know summer crybaby ass already told me that, she felt so bad for messing with someone she considered and brother girlfriend." He laughed. "She came clean to me and was really fucking crying because she said It was good and she felt bad."

"So you're okay with that?" I asked.

"I saw that shit coming when I first met y'all, as long as it ain't happen while we were together I'm good." He shrugged.

"But I ain't comfortable with having a threesome, that shit ain't every man dream and I'm not sharing you with nobody, or giving my dick to nobody else."

I smiled and kissed him. "Good because this shit was a joke and I would of stabbed the shit out of you. Dick too good." I laughed and twerked on him.

"I know this may be pushing it but can you- can you come to Preston's funeral with me? As my wife?" He asked and his eyes glossed over making me hurt for him. "I can understand if you don't want too. But I just have to so I can forgive him for getting peace killed." He mumbled and I wrapped my arms around him letting him cry into my chest. It had only been five days since all of that had happened and I knew he had been trying to hold it together.