32. (Part One)

Omniscient.
December 1, 2016.
9:35am.

That same day.

• • •

Waking up on the couch summer looked over her shoulder to see Jerome in just his shorts cooking breakfast while she was naked

Waking up on the couch summer looked over her shoulder to see Jerome in just his shorts cooking breakfast while she was naked. She slowly sat up, feeling the pain in her legs and lower stomach. Although, the sex felt good in the moment she knew she would pay for it afterwards. She knew he talked good, but putting all of his words to action Summer had lost count of how many times he made her cum and how her body ached for him with each touch or each whisper in her ear. She knew she was bold to put it out there but she didn't expect him to sex her how he had done.

Kayco and Preston were now average compared to Jerome. They way he dealt with her body, and catered to her had her head over heels at the moment. He'd made love to her until six this morning, they had finished off on the couch where they had started and neither had the energy to move so that's where they slept. Summer had never made love before, not even with Preston, so the emotions and feelings had made her cry by the time Jerome was done with her and the fact he let her sleep on his chest and held her as if he was afraid to let her go did something to her. She knew she loved him but the encounter they'd just shared made it deeper for them both. Especially for Jerome because Summer was the first woman he loved, the first woman he'd put his mouth on and he'd had his share of women. The first woman he'd made love too, and could express how he feel freely with her and he wanted her now more than the pen-pal that started off for fun. He wanted her.

"Good morning" Jerome cut the stove off hearing summer moving around before he heard her fall. Looking behind him he laughed seeing her on the floor rubbing her legs. "You good?" He made no effort to help her while he prepared the food.

Summer cleared her throat to keep from crying like a baby, she hated pain and any little thing made her cry she had a very low tolerance for any type of pain. "It's not funny, I just want to brush my teeth and shower." She folded her arms.

"I could help you with that but I'd probably just fuck you again." Jerome walked to her and smirked down at her, with her plate in hand and a cup of apple juice. "We can shower again after I feed you." He took a seat and she smiled letting him feed her as if she was a child.

"Wow, you can fuck and cook?" She nodded in approval. "Why aren't you my man already?" She joked but held some seriousness behind it.

Jerome smiled like a little school girl shaking his head. "Because you playing hard to get, and I'd rather us take it slow." She nodded agreeing. "But, I'll like to take you on a date?"

"I'd like that." She blushed taking a sip of her juice before Jerome took her cup, hovering over her while laying her back. "I can't feel" She gasped feeling him slowly pushing into her. "My legs" She moaned, with her eyes rolling to the back of her head when he pushed himself all the way inside of her.