37.

Dremond B.
December 21, 2016.
8:20pm.

• • •

"Yeah that ass definitely getting fat" I grinned taking Myra's picture

"Yeah that ass definitely getting fat" I grinned taking Myra's picture. "You just gettin thicker in all the right places." I complimented her. "Thanks to ya baby" I joked and she came to me wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me.

My hands traveled to her ass and gave it a squeeze not even caring that we were at the arcade full of grown ups and kids. Summer asked for the girls today so Myra and I could enjoy being kids sometimes. Truth was I missed my kids but I was having a good time with just Myra, I think I was slowly gaining her trust back and that meant I was easing my way back into having her back. We still weren't together, I was allowing her all the time she needed to be sure next time around it wouldn't be no breaking up or me fucking up.

"It's this birth control, as long as it don't hit my stomach then I'm all for the ass and titties." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the shooting games.

I pulled her to the basketball games. "I don't really like the shooting-"

"I'm sorry I forgot." She cut me off rubbing my cheek. "You never really talked about that are you good? I mean we've got two kids that you're worried about all the time and even before that it was me and Naomi' you were worried about." She paused. "Are you good? Like just because you bottle it up doesn't me that it's gone. You can't even listen to gunshots on movies, nor play fake games and I'm worried about you." She grabbed my hands and I cleared my throat to keep from ruining tonight.

"I'm good. It happened." I shrugged my shoulders. "I got- we got two kids to worry about and ain't no point in dwelling on the fact that he gone now ain't much I could do. Just like that night, I stood there and watched him die. I could of lost my life, and then Naomi-" I choked up and rubbed my hands down my face.

This was the reason I didn't talk about that night, I always ended up angry or crying about it. I know my cousin was shot and killed, but I was also shot. I thank god that I was alright, but getting shot is something no one should experience. Besides that I took my two year old at the time with me to sell drugs, what if she had sat on the slide that was shot up pretty badly instead of listening to me? She would of been dead because I was irresponsible as her father. The money wasn't worth Amir's life, or me being shot in front of my baby. The shit did something to my mental and to keep my mind off it I'm this goofy person and I really don't have time to focus on me because I now have two kids. So I keep it all bottled up inside and I knew one day I'd break but not today. Not right now.

"We can go home and talk about-"

"Nah baby, I'm good. Let's enjoy right now." She looked skeptical but she let it go for now and we continued to play games.

I cherished the moments like this with her because it wasn't forced on her end, she was genuinely having a good time and even couldn't keep her hands off me. I liked that she was slowly being back to herself with me, and showing me that she still cared even though I had fucked up. Not only did she step up with Naomi she'd also stepped up with Brooklyn without me even asking, I didn't need her too but she did and I was grateful. We had talked about having another baby after we'd lost our first one, and she was so excited when Brooklyn came along. Myra was the kid that always wanted a big family, the kids, the big house, the dogs and fairytale wedding. She had that dream since she was a kid, and she said that Brooklyn was our blessing because maybe we didn't need to rush having another baby right now. That's why she got on birth control and I pulled out now, when she reminded me too at-least.

"You trash!" I laughed seeing Myra missing all of her balls. I walked behind her leaving no personal space between us and showed her how to properly shoot the ball. "That's how you do that." I kissed her cheek and rested my head on her shoulder and I felt her push her ass against me.

"Myra stop playing before I really bend you over right here and make a porno for all these folk." I joked and held her hips in place pretending to dry hump her.

She laughed. "Yeah right." She waved me off and started the game again. I smirked and looked over my shoulder while unbuckling her pants. "What are you doing?" I felt her body stiffen as she tried to remove my hands.

"Just relax, you horny?" I asked her and she nodded her head yeah and let me slide my hands into her panties. "Damn" I shook my head at how wet she was and rubbed my fingers over her clit and she let out a small moan gripping each side of the basketball machine. I sped my movement up and bit her shoulder, inserting a finger she threw her head back trying to hide her moans. "Let me hear that shit and now Myra" I told her pumping my fingers faster and massaging her G spot.

"Oh fuck!" She shouted. "I'm about to - Daddy!" Her body shook and I felt her release over me.

Taking my hands out of her pants we were getting a few stares. "What you supposed to do with this?" I asked her and she took my hand seductively licking her juices off.

I shook my head and bit my lip deciding it was time to go because she'd been embarrassed from the people turning their noses up at us. Walking to the car I held her hand as we laughed but my smile turned into a frown seeing some dude leaning against her car, and I knew exactly who it was without even having to see him.

"This dude you let go down on you right?" I asked her and she looked at me then down to the ground nodding her head. "Oh alright, tell ya mans to keep it stepping I'd hate to have to beat homeboy ass." I removed her from around my waist.

She had told me that after she found out about me and her Bestfriend she let one of her school friends go down on her, I couldn't be mad because I did what I did but I was and I didn't care. I just wanted to beat his ass because he got to touch her now I did, the thought of her even allowing anybody to touch her made me mad but I didn't act on it because I had fucked up big time.

"He scares me, I didn't do anything with him but that and he's like obsessive or something." She held my arm. "Could you tell him?"

I sighed and made my way to him. I was going to just talk to him but seeing him up close I punched him. "Fucking lame. Didn't even know what to do with the pussy" I kicked him and opened to door for Myra, and then walking to the drivers side getting in. My whole night just got ruined, I could of kept my kids for this shit.

It was a awkward silence for a few minutes. "You mad at me?" Myra asked and I ignored her turning up the music. "What if I said I wanted you to be my boyfriend?" She asked and I wanted to smile but I didn't. "Okay then..." She unbuckled her seatbelt and got on her knees on the seat and reached over unbuckling my pants, taking my dick out a stroking it.

"Myra don't- shit" I hissed when she spit on my dick and placed me into her mouth and went right to work with her hands and mouth. I tried so hard to focus on the road, but I couldn't so I pulled over right on the highway.

"Mhmmmm" She moaned letting me feel the vibrations. She lifted up and looked at me. "You're going to be my boyfriend?" She asked again taking her bottoms off and climbing over to me positioning me at her entrance sliding down.

"Im yours baby." I closed my eyes feeling her slide all the way down and rotate her hips. "I'm yo fucking boyfriend shit!" I moaned out and spread her ass cheeks so she could feel every nine and a half inches. "You better ride that shit how daddy taught you."