23.

Winter P.
November 7, 2016.
8:59am.

• • •

"Wait..." I moaned quietly as Bricks slid into me from the side. I had just went to sleep after he fucked me like we didn't have people under the same roof as us. "Fuck" I bit my lip when he reached around me and played with my clit.

"I missed you" He whispered in my ear and kissed my shoulder. "I missed you so fucking much." He kissed the side of my face.

"NIGGA YOU DID WHAT?" We jumped hearing Summer yelling. "Get the fuck OUT!" She continued and bricks frowned hearing a males voice as he pulled out and was about to walk to the door putting his clothes on.

"Baby just stay in here and I'll go get her" I placed my hands on bricks chest as he tried to go see who Summer was arguing with and why. I knew it wasn't Dre by the voice and the last thing I needed was for it to be Kayco. "I'm sure it's just Dre, they got into it pretty bad last night and she ended up punching him" I smiled pecking his lips and rushing out the room and down the hall.

Not even knocking on her door I walked in and locked her door, she was standing there naked and so was Kayco. "Summer, he has to go like now" I didn't care about them being nude at all, bricks would flip this damn house upside down.

"Oh trust me he was just leaving" She threw his clothes at him while wrapping her robe around her. "And never coming the fuck back" She snapped at him.

"Look, bricks home and I mean next room" I cut them off from whatever the hell was going on. "Kayco, I know you're not scared of nothing but this is where all of our kids lay their heads, just leave. Please"

He sucked his teeth. "If he see me he see me, summer pay bills around this bitch too. Fuck outta here" He shrugged. "Of course I'm not gone carry no weapons in the house with children, I ain't heartless or dumb. I don't give a fuck about the petty beef either, we grown ass men but if he want to take it there then we can."

"Bricks as in Peyton? Like Bricks Bricks?" Summer froze in spot. "Yeah my nigga, go out the window" She pushed Kayco and I still wanted to curse him out for coming at me crazy but if I even raised my voice a little, bricks would beat this damn door down.

He walked up to her and all I could think about was Preston and how the one time he calmly walked up to her and then knocked her out, literally. I had almost went to jail for stabbing his ass if he hadn't told them he wasn't pressing charges and that was the last time he'd ever got to hurt her because that's the time I went to Bricks about it and he handled it, right then and there.

Stepping in front of her I mugged him, hard. I knew he was a sweet dude, but then again we all thought Preston was as well and I wasn't taking any chances.