14.

Omniscient.
August 15, 2016.
2:45am.

• • •

Myra laid across her bed staring at Dre who had just snuck into her room along with her sneaking in as well

Myra laid across her bed staring at Dre who had just snuck into her room along with her sneaking in as well. Playing in her hair she mugged him for a while before she decided to speak. "I'm back home safe, you could go now" She rolled her eyes and got up to make sure her door was locked, before going into the bathroom wiping off of her makeup and starting the shower, in hopes Dre would climb back out of the window.

Dre had convinced Myra to go out with him, and she finally gave in. He had the okay to go to the party from summer, just to bring his birthday in as long as he behaved and didn't drink, smoke or try to fit in. Which he listened to them all, he wanted to have some fun for hisself before spending the rest of the day with his daughter who shared the same birthday.

They were having fun until Myra had to physically fight some girl she thought Dre was entertaining. Her parents always taught her how to defend herself if needed so it was no surprise she'd beat up that girl and her friend for trying to jump her over a little ass boy in her mind. But the truth was Dre was serious about her, and the girl he'd turned down had got in her feelings trying to bully Myra who wasn't having it.

"Myra, let me explain" Dre decided he wasn't about to leave her while she was mad at him.

"I don't want to hear it. I knew what I was getting into when I decided I wanted to take you serious" She sighed leaning against the sink. "I let you sneak me out, and you embarrass me the first time I go out of my comfort zone"

"I can admit I was a player, hoe or whatever you wanna call it. But I was serious about this, us." He leaned against the door. "Tonight was bullshit, some females can't stand rejection and they act like that." He shrugged. "I apologize for that, open the door." He jiggled the door handle.

She sucked her teeth and opened the door in just her towel. Catching Dre off guard. "What in the tryna lose yo virginity is this?" He raised his brow, causing her to smile a little.

"Are you just feeding me bullshit?" She asked. "I mean, there's prettier girls willing to give their bodies to you.. you know I'm not ready for that or will be for a while and -"

"It's not bullshit. Relationships ain't based on sex, and don't do shit you ain't ready for." He pulled her into him by her waist and pecked her lips. "I promise I wasn't entertaining them females, and the fact I had to choke a female for you tonight should tell you a lot. I don't even want you fighting when my only focus is you." His hands traveled to her ass and squeezed it. "Don't let me hear you say females prettier than you, you beautiful" He told her and kissed her again.

She took a deep breath feeling her body heat up, and the fact he was massaging her ass made her throb. "I'm going to shower, and I'll be out in a second" She removed his hands and shoved him out of the bathroom.