24.

Omniscient.
November 14, 2016.
10:40am.

• • •

It had now been two weeks as Idris waited outside of Sandra's home to see what her next move was going to be. He'd been watching her every move as if he was a lion fishing for its next prey. Tomorrow was the court date, and he wanted his son to come home tomorrow as well since he's been now locked up for a total of seven months behind something he didn't do.

Sandra made sure her son was sleeping before grabbing the baby monitor and finally stepping outside. She knew Idris had been watching her, and she had made a decision on what she wanted to do. Walking to his car she tapped on his window, motioning for him to step out.

"How long were your going to watch me?" She asked as he looked down on her.

"How long is it going to take for you to take your trifling ass to confess?" He folded his arms a leaned against the car

Sandra ran her fingers through her hair and decided to run the plan she'd came up with by him. "I have a judge that can let him out today, all I have to do is make my confession" She paused searching Idris face.

"I feel like there's a but?"

"But this is to be done in private, he would definitely be free of all charges and it will get expunged from his record." Idris nodded. "Under the condition, you allow me to take my child and leave." She bit her lip wrapping her arms around herself hoping he would agree. Sandra may have been a lot of things but she was a damn good mother, if her daughter hadn't been took away from her back then she would of definitely been took care of and spoiled, like her son. She would agree to anything as long as her child was safe in her arms every night.

Idris laughed. "That would of work if you didn't have my sons business plastered all over the news." he gritted.

"That wasn't me! I wanted this all to move as quietly as possible. I can promise you I had nothing to do with that and I also had it removed, I know it may have been too late but I didn't do that, because if you put your videos out then I'd be ripped away from my son." She told the truth. She hadn't leaked those videos but she did go the extra step to get them removed.

"You're just going to take a child from his father? Just like that?" Idris asked. "You'd admit to everything? My son walks free as long as it doesn't get out?" He wanted to understand her better.

Sandra nodded. "It's not like he knows the child is his, and if he wanted to step up he could but we'd have to have some type of meeting and I'd have to come to him because it's best if no one knows where I'm going. I cannot leave my child" She teared up. "He has to know what a loving mother is, and I want to give him and teach him right from wrong, something my parents failed to do with me." She wiped her eyes. "I apologize from ripping your son away from you, I'm not asking for pity or forgiveness but I am sorry" She said sincerely.