22.

Omniscient.
November 6, 2016.
5:59pm.

• • •

Myra stopped fixing her hair as she heard her door open and in walked Camryn

Myra stopped fixing her hair as she heard her door open and in walked Camryn. Turning to face her from the look on her face Camryn knew it was best to keep her distance. She just wanted to tell her the truth. She didn't come by to fight, nor argue.

"Bitch you got about five seconds to raise the fuck up outta here before I come over there and ram yo loose pussy, hot in the ass, could NEVER be me want to be ass head through that mirror" Myra snapped harshly and seeing Camryn didn't move she charged towards her and grabbed a hand full of her hair.

"I don't want to fight you, just let me explain." Camryn pleaded but Myra fist had already connected with her face.

"I don't need a explanation from a hoe that fucked somebody I love!" Myra let her go. "What you gone tell me it wasn't you? It was all him huh? You ain't have no parts" She rolled her eyes and let a tear fall. "It takes two, so fuck both of y'all." She yelled. "Especially you, I expected more from you than him because at the end of the day you owed me the most loyalty and respect!"

Camryn held her head down before taking a deep breath. "Just let me explain..." Myra decided to hear her side of the story so she waited for her talk.

She started to explain how she reached out to Dre in hopes to check on Myra because at the time Myra nor her mother would answer the phone or the door for anyone. So, she had became worried and upon reaching out to Dre he had told her that they weren't on speaking terms at the moment and before she hung up he had literally broke down and asked if she could come over and ride to Myra's house with him in hopes if she saw them both she would answer the door.

Dre had brung her flowers, and all her favorite candy in hopes to cheer her up while trying to be strong for her and himself about the loss of their child. Camryn explained how she wasn't the only one suffering and as he tried to be there for her she should have applied the same energy instead of making him feel low and that it was his fault. Camryn explained to her that breaking up with him at a time they needed each other only made him feel bed that he couldn't save their child.

Camryn confessed to coming on to him while he was vulnerable, she admitted to not having sex with him and performing oral on him with a condom on. She explained how he stopped her when he realized that two wrongs didn't make a right and by time he snapped out of it Myra had pulled up to the house. She explained how he was going to go tell her right away that's why he told Camryn not to move so he could tell her himself and also explain why she was there, but he wanted to talk to her outside first because he didn't want her to act the way she did upon running into the house.

"I know what I did was wrong, and I know he's at fault for letting me talk him into getting that far. But, he loves you and it's clear." Camryn shook her head. "Y'all both lost a child, not just you Myra, you should of seen how broken he was about that and you just up and ditching him, cutting him completely off for four days after something traumatic like that." She paused. "You May never forgive me, and I'm okay with that because I crossed a line. But, any man that was going to come clean as soon as he realized he fucked up no matter the consequences is someone you should at least hear out, you heard my truth and that's all"