43.

Dremond B.
March 2, 2017.
1:50pm.

• • •

I walked into the house and smiled seeing my girls stop what they were doing and look up to me and smile

I walked into the house and smiled seeing my girls stop what they were doing and look up to me and smile. They'd both took off running to me clinging on to each of my legs. "I missed y'all too." I chuckled scooping-them both up and kissing them before looking at Myra who didn't acknowledge me coming in.

"Your food is in the microwave." She said Dryly and I just shook my head carrying my girls with me into the kitchen.

"What's momma problem huh?" I whispered to them.

"You daddy." Naomi shrugged. "She say you not come home." My three year old told me as best as she could remember and I gave her a high five because she always kept me hip, I just didn't like when she did the same with Myra. Not that I did anything wrong she just talked too much sometimes but I have been breaking her out of it. "Her say it to TT winty"

"Dada." Brooklyn pointed to my plate and batted her eyes at me. I shook my head because I was sure she'd just ate, the food was still hot. "Some?" She clapped excitedly.

She'd just turned one last month, and she was picking up words from her sister and learning what words meant. "Y'all sit here and eat this, I'll be right in the living room." I told them and they both grabbed some chicken and began to eat talking about whatever Brooklyn was able to understand.

Walking into the living room I sat beside Myra and threw my arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek. "You mad at me?" I asked her studying her body language. "I ain't have my phone on me at all last night." I told her and she shook her head standing up proceeding to walk away but I followed her and grabbed her waist.

"Excuse me Dremond." She tried to pry my hands off of her. "You never have your phone, where the fuck were you at huh?" She faced me and I looked away because I knew she was about to cry. "You haven't stayed one night here this whole week, I'm glad you fucking came today before the food got cold." She semi yelled. "Are you cheating on me?"

I laughed because I wanted so bad to tell her that I haven't been home because I was surprising her for her 20th birthday this weekend and I had been getting everything together for her and I was also helping out Naomi's grandparents because her grandfather had got Dementia and some nights I'd fall asleep at their house. I wasn't cheating and I couldn't believe that that's where her mind went.

"Don't trip." She laughed. "Bet." She snatched away and slammed our bedroom door in my face.

"Dadddy we save you some chicken." Naomi' walked to me with two pieces in her hand. "Come watch Princesses." She dragged me into the living room and I made us a nice fort before watching this movie for the thousandth time.

_______

8:00pm.

"Oh fuck no, where the hell you going?" I walked in our room after putting the girls down for a nap.