27. (Part Two)

Winter had released her bladder and heard yelling and she knew her mans voice from anywhere. Thinking he was messing with Summer she ran down the stairs and froze seeing Bricks and Kayco face to face, and before she could say anything Bricks had punched Kayco right in the mouth.

Kayco stumbled back a little tasting the blood he seen red and charged for Bricks. Summer stood there froze as the two went blow from blow drawing blood from each other. Winter was yelling for them to stop, because they were literally trying to kill each other.

Jerome knew not to ever try to grab bricks while fighting he'd learned that in prison but seeing the neighbors start to come out he decided to grab Kayco and break the fight up.

"Bro chill out, you trynna go back?" Jerome had pushed them apart but faced Bricks because he was still trying to get to Kayco. "This shit ain't even worth it." He placed both hands on his chest shoving him back, seeing Kayco wasn't trying to start shit.

Kayco sucked his teeth and took his shirt off. Walking back to the porch grabbing his keys, this kid shit was beneath him and he was a grown ass man not about to fight another grown man over some shit that happened two years ago. "That bullet wasn't meant for lil dawg, it was meant for Preston my nigga." Kayco shook his head. "Preston knew what his pussy ass was doing sending little man in there, he set that shit up." Kayco shrugged speaking directly to Bricks. "I do apologize for that, because I do still wish it had been Preston, like you riding behind him I'm reading behind my sister and that's just facts bro." He hugged summer and headed for his car. "This beef shit been dead but if you step to me again, have yo guns loaded." He finally started his car and pulled off.

Kayco was far from a pussy and too old for the shit that happened. That was his way of telling Bricks he was sorry for it being Peace, and it wasn't bad blood between them. But if Bricks wanted to do something futher than what had just happened he'd better be ready for war.

Bricks snatched away from Jerome running inside the house behind Winter who had stormed off. "Baby wait" He grabbed her before she slammed the door in his face.

"Why Bricks?" She folded her arms pissed of at him for bringing the shit to where she and her kids laid their heads. He was worried about Kayco bringing the drama and she knew it was him that started it seeing how Kayco reacted.

Bricks looked at her and stared for a moment. "Why you think?"

"I think you want me to go off on your ass

"I think you want me to go off on your ass. What if he had his gun on him?" Winter decided not to argue with him and slam her door in his face anyway. "Get your shit together and then come see me" She yelled at him and plopped on her bed needing to get ready for class.

He sucked his teeth and decide to leave because he knew if he stayed and tried to talk to her she would try to break up with him and he wasn't dumb enough to escalate the situation with her at all. Walking out the house he made eye contact with Summer before shaking his head and getting into the car.

Summer stood there in a awkward silence as Jerome looked at her. "Well I have to go put these in water" She tried to ease into the house feeling intimidated.

Jerome grabbed the flowers out of her hand and threw them across the street. "No need too, you don't need them." He shrugged and summer's mouth fell open.

"Why would you do that?" She folded her arms wanting to go get the flowers but decided against it. "What are you even doing here?"

Looking down he handed her, her wallet. The reason he had Bricks bring him, afraid to just pop up on her how he planned.

Summer looked at him and crossed her legs, she wasn't listening to anything he was saying she was wondering how he could do her body and how his beard looked wet

Summer looked at him and crossed her legs, she wasn't listening to anything he was saying she was wondering how he could do her body and how his beard looked wet. She felt the throbbing between her legs. She wanted so badly to just take him into the house and see if he was all talk over the phone or if he could really make her cum back to back how he'd done with conversations.

"Did you hear me?" He asked her frowning.

"Huh?" She cleared her throat. "I didn't."

Jerome chuckled. "I said how long were you playing me like a fool? It's clear you two had history or some shit." He didn't want to sound as hurt as he was. "You telling me all this bullshit while I'm locked up and you out here with a nigga?"

Summer swallowed hard. "You were with two women who stepped to me last night"

"Don't feed me that bullshit. They were one night stands, barely that but this man told you he loved you and brung you flowers and that's cool and all but don't feed me bullshit and you out here with niggas."

"I didn't feed you bullshit! Did you hear me tell him I loved him too? I didn't because just like those women ain't mean shit to you he ain't mean shit to me." Summer had became upset. "I don't even know why you care, you didn't care enough to be honest with me from jump either."

Jerome chuckled. "I'd hate to have to be that nigga to pop up on you all the time. But, when I love, I love hard and I'll do anything to prove that to you. I'm not your ex, nor any man from your past." He shrugged hearing bricks blow the horn.

"What you gone do, stalk me now?" Summer frowned. "Yeah that's the crazy shit I talking about and you claim your not any man from my past but you lied to me, hurt me, and didn't even stand up to your one night stands behind me either, and I've dealt with enough of all of that from men. I don't like how we're starting off so I'm choosing myself this time before I get myself hurt in the long run."

"Nah. I'd call it being persistent and I understand all of that but you're not even giving me a second chance to prove myself so I'd do it for you." He shrugged walking away leaving her there with her mouth dropped.

Not believing he would do all of that just to prove to her. But, he knew he was serious and if she wanted to play that game then she'd see when he pop up on her and if she called it stalking then so be it. He knew he fucked up but he also knew he was nothing like the men from her past.