40.

First the fuck off go read "Call Girl" just posted it today. Add it to your library NEOW 😂🤨 thank you babies. Enjoy 🗣

_______

Jerome W.
December 24, 2016.
11:59am.

• • •

"Why should you apologize to them first?" My dad frowned walking through the airport feeling the cold air of Michigan, my hometown

"Why should you apologize to them first?" My dad frowned walking through the airport feeling the cold air of Michigan, my hometown. It was Christmas eve and we'd decided to spend this year with my grandmother, Sonja and my mother were already here.

"Just help me understand because, Sonja ass still getting popped for hitting you and cursing you, and your mother.. well she getting some words for hurting you as well. They got my son fucked up and you shouldn't be the one apologizing first." He stopped me from walking looking into my eyes.

"Well dad I'm a man-"

He scoffed. "So what? Men don't hurt the same as women?" He asked I stayed quiet. "You lost your son in the most gruesome way and they treat you like that because you're reacting? Lord Sonja is my child but I would of slapped her little ass and then what? You'd be wrong? No son. It's okay to show emotions and be hurt! They can't take that away from you." He pulled me into a hug.

I let him hug me for a while before I cleared my throat. "Would you have ever told me about him if I hadn't found out?" I took a seat with my head in my hands. "I mean why lie to me about him in the first place, did you love that woman that much?" I looked up at him feeling the lump in my throat.

He took a seat next to me and took a deep breath. "I'd never loved a woman as much as I love your mother, I was stupid and being with her for song I figured I wanted something new." He chuckled. "And I went for that new feeling and lost her to a good man." He shrugged. "So, no I didn't love Sandra's mom or let them take the baby because I was protecting them, I was protecting you. You're my son and I did what I had to do as your father like you would have did for your son." He patted my shoulder and I continued to listen to him explain everything.

He'd explained how Sandra Let me go free in order to take our son, he said that she was a good mother and the night he killed them all she begged him not too kill her and her family had found her because she thought she could trust her mother. I teared up with him breaking down seeing my son like that, and how bad he felt about it. He apologized for the fact he felt like he failed me as a father, but I understood because I would have did the same thing for my son if I were in his shoes.

"And after I set the cabin on fire I buried him a little ways down." He choked up. "If you want to go to his grave then we could do that. I'm so fucking sorry son, I promise you I am." I hugged him letting him know I forgave him. I wasn't over the fact I'd lost a son and I was going to get help for that reason alone.

_______

Omniscient
8:00pm.

Squinting her eyes Sonja looked across the street to see Jerome and her father making their way to her

Squinting her eyes Sonja looked across the street to see Jerome and her father making their way to her. She tensed as Nino, her crush snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "You good Ja?" He asked her concerned seeing she looked scared for her life.

"You should probably not hold me like that--" She swallowed as her dad was now in her face and she could tell he was close to snatching her up.

Nino stuffed his hands in his pockets seeing the two bigger men now in his face with their arms folded. "I'm just" he whistled and eased his way to his car. "Going to go." He'd took off running and fell right on the ice.

Jerome and Idris tried not to laugh at how scared they had the boy. Even Sonja had to let out a chuckle. "Nino get up." She shook her head and he stood dusting himself off.

"These are my dad's- this is my dad, and my brother." She introduced them. "They're not as scary- yes they are you should probably go." She chuckled nervously seeing her dad clench his jaw as well as Jerome.

Deciding to do just that, Nino got into his car and left.

"I can-" Idris punched her in the chest before she got out a word, knocking the wind out of her a little. Tears instantly wet her cheek as he dragged her to his car throwing her in without saying a word.

"I've been here for hours blowing you the fuck up, and you're ignoring me to be with some little ass boy." Idris slammed his door and drove off. "Kissing on you and shit, you ain't grown and you just ain't about to up and leave the state without my permission either. I'm beating yo ass too and you owe Jerome a damn apology fast ass little girl." He shook his head.

"Momma said-"

"Girl fuck yo momma." He shut her up and she silently cried rubbing her chest, he rarely hit them and when he did he'd only whoop her with a belt but this time he'd punched her and she was hurt because she never wanted to be hit by him. "I said apologize Sonja or I'll pull this car over and beat yo ass right here." He gritted.

"Dad it's okay, I just want to make shit-" Jerome tried to cut in.

"Shut yo soft ass up." Idris looked at him and slammed on his breaks seeing Sonja hadn't said a word. "Okay then." He got out and took his belt off opening her door, he dragged her out and whooped her as if she was his two youngest daughters, and he didn't care that he was in the middle of the road.

"Okay." Sonja sniffled. "Im sorry." She heaved from screaming and crying so hard. "I shouldn't have hit you, nor talked to you like that and I thought about how'd it feel if I lost Amir." She paused to catch her breath. "I couldn't imagine it." She looked at Jerome as her father tossed her back into the car.

Sonja knew she was wrong because after telling her grandmother what had happened she'd put her and cookie out of her home until they both apologized to Jerome that's why Sonja ended up with Nino. Her grandmother never took sides but this time, she was on her grandsons side because Sonja was still a kid that shouldn't have raised her hand or a bottle at her brother nor downplay him losing a kid. She'd even got on her own child because she couldn't pick and chose when she wanted to be a mother to a certain kid, other than Jerome calling cookie a bitch she didn't see no wrong on how'd he approached her. If she would of approached him better he would of reacted better.

"Yeah and you still bringing your ass back home and you're staying with me!" Idris stated. "I got full custody of y'all so cookie can't tell you a fucking thing. You hear me?"

"Yes sir." Sonja mumbled and seeing Jerome didn't respond to her she felt her heartbreak because she wanted him to say something.

"I apologize too Sonja, I know I scared you but I'd never hurt you or Amir." Jerome sighed. "You did hurt my feelings too though but life's too short and I love you little one."