45.

Omniscient.
March 8, 2017.
11:00am.

• • •

Watching his brother being lowered in the ground Bricks tried to hate him for what he'd done to their younger brother and truth was he couldn't

Watching his brother being lowered in the ground Bricks tried to hate him for what he'd done to their younger brother and truth was he couldn't. He understood the circumstances, but Preston was his last brother left and before he knew the truth him and Preston were inseparable. Although bricks had got on him a lot that was still his blood brother. Someone he'd started to teach right from wrong, someone he'd loved regardless of what had happened. Even when Preston pulled the gun and shot him twice he couldn't hate him, he couldn't hate him and it angered him to where'd he just broke down.

"Baby." Winter held him the best she could, she was hurt for him and she understood his pain. "Come on let's go." She held back tears of her own trying to be strong for him.

Watching the family and friends leave to head to Bricks mothers house for the repass Winter sat on the ground with her husband and rocked them both back and forth. Winter thought he was doing fine through the service up until he'd seen his body being lowered is when she knew he'd just been bottling it all up. "This shit fucking hurt dawg." Bricks body shook because he'd been crying so hard. "I can't do this shit." He stood up and walked away to catch his breath for a second needing to be left alone.

Winter wiped her eyes and stood there looking down at
Preston's casket laying the letter summer had wrote to bury him with. Summer wouldn't show up to the funeral, because she couldn't even stomach the fact he was gone though she said she wanted him dead she didn't meant it and she wanted to move on from it and from him. So her therapist suggested she should write a letter to speak her truths and everything she'd felt for Preston to be buried with and also in that letter to let him know she forgave him so his soul could rest and stop haunting her.

Walking to where Bricks was talking to his mother the conversation stopped and Bricks kissed her forehead. "We gone just gone head home baby." He told her.

"Aren't you going to go to the repass and let balloons for peace as well?" She'd asked confused.

"We can do that at the crib, I don't too much want to go." He lied, before Winter had walked up his mother had asked for him nor Winter to show to anything to do with her son and as bad as Bricks wanted to have winter bash her face in he wasn't in the mood and he knew it was hard for Winter to be stopped when she got started.

Winter knew it was more than that but she left it alone. "Okay then summer-"

She was cut off by Bricks mother scoffing. "When you can see that that little bitch got your brother killed then talk to me." She stated. "You let her pull a gun on him, and you're still talking to both of them? They're only using you for what you have and then you run off and marry the tramp."

Bricks grabbed Winter because she'd already tried to lunge for her. "USE ME?" Bricks yelled. "My wife and my sister got they own bags, my baby own a fucking business and I work for her and she never asked me for a dime. I did the shit because that's how my real MOTHER raised me. He fucking got Peace killed and SHOT me and I'm still the fucking blame!" Bricks had became heated at this point. "And don't you ever disrespect my wife and sister."

"Let me get this synthetic Shirley temple wig wearing as hoe!" Winter squirmed to get out of Bricks grasp she was now pissed off. "Got me and my Bestfriend fucked up, ugly ass cracked out ass selling my kids for next rock broke ass BITCH." She yelled so pissed tears was streaming down her face.

"This is why I never wanted you." His mother pointed to bricks. "At lest I got good and well for my youngest two. How that feel? You weren't good enough to be loved by your own mother."

"And that's why he's the only son you have left dumb bitch." Bricks grip had loosened and he just cried to himself, he always had mother issues and for her to hit him with that only broke him.

"Bricks you okay?" Winter looked at the bigger picture and even though she wanted to drag his mother she had to make sure her man was okay first, she knew his struggle with that and it hurt her to hear his mother say such a thing.

"I- I" hearing his voice crack Bricks mother had no warning when Winter fist came crashing to her face.

She wasn't about to see her man broken up over no woman that could careless about him. It was bad enough that bricks had lost his father at a young age, then lost both his brothers and now his mother? Came back into his life just to break his heart further. Winter wasn't having it at all.

"Run yo dope ass mouth now sis." Winter stood over her gripping her blazer in one hand and punching her in the face with the other. "Say that shit to my husband again." She dared her and coughed up some spit, letting it go right on her face.

"Get off of me!!!" His mother yelled.

"You want your son so fucking bad." Winter gritted and dragged her by her blazer and flung her body over Preston's casket that was now eight feet into the ground. "Go to hell with him." She kicked her in the face and let her body drop. She knew she probably didn't kill her but if she did, she wouldn't have gave a damn.

"Peyton wipe your eyes, and lets go. You never needed that bitch." She said while dusting her self off and putting her shades on. Bricks held her fur coat up for her as she put it on, putting his shades on they linked arms and walked away.

______

2:59pm.

"So do you like blonde on me?" Summer asked Jerome after after she'd let winter play in her hair and install a wig on her

He looked up to her and smiled. "I like anything on you." He told her honestly. "You feeling better?" He asked her pulling her onto his lap, rubbing small circles on her belly.

"Thank you." She replied pecking his lips. "I'd be better if I could keep anything down." She sighed. "I feel good since I wrote that letter, like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulder."

Jerome smiled and his hands found their way under her dress. "W-What" Summer stuttered and let out a moan when his fingers rubbed against her clit.

"Shh baby. You been frustrated let daddy take care of you." Jerome stood them up and he laid her back on the couch taking her thong off. "You love me?" He asked her attaching his lips to her clit.

"Yes baby." Summer moaned arching her back off the couch feeling Jerome show her no Mersey as he devoured her. "I love you so fucking much." She moaned grinding into his face building her orgasm.

"I want some dick." She told him and he stopped. "Baby please." She panted wanting him inside of her.

Dropping his boxers to his ankles he positioned himself at her entrance. "You want this dick?" He rubbed his tip against her clit making her body shake. "Grab this dick and put it in you." He slapped her thigh and Summer happily did as told.