Chapter 1

I was done with work and was now walking home. It was busy today, many people were walking on the sidewalks. The sun was already setting which reminded me that I had to buy dinner.

As I was walking to the supermarket, I was just thinking about how amazing some things in my life were. And some just complete shit.

My mom was my everything, she was like an angel to me. She always supports me and helps me through every hard situation. We always share everything, we didn't have any secrets. My dad on the other hand, was the oppostie. He left my mom when I was born, I never knew him. But my mom has some old pictures of him when they were still together.

My mom says he didn't want to raise me because he was too young. Which I understood because they were only sixteen, and they still had a whole life to explore. But I will never forget the fact that he hurt my mom when he left. When I was about seven years old I would find her crying in her room, I always got up to her and I tried to make her feel better. My mom was the most important thing in my life.

But a year ago she got sick. She can barely do anything, but she still tries to stay positive and tries to support me in everything I do. The doctors couldn't tell how long she will have until she passes. It always makes me tear up thinking about the moment she won't be here anymore. But as mom always said: Focus on the positive things.

So I always tried to do that, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes your mind just thinks about bad stuff.

After five minutes of walking I finally arrived at the store. I went inside and made my way over to the salads. I was trying to stay healthy, but it was hard because I just really wanted to grab some junkfood. But I told myself no and I looked at the list my mom made me.

Eggs, milk, meat and potatoes. I searched the store for all the things I needed and as soon as I found everything I made my way to the counter. As I was standing in line I saw mini chocolate bars laying in front of the counter. I just couldn't resist it so I took one and put it with the rest of the groceries. One couldn't hurt right?

When I finised paying I continued my way home. The streets weren't as busy as before so I had a little more space to walk.

My mind decided to think again. And this time my ex boyfriend filled my mind with thoughts. He was such a jerk! I could never forgive him for what he did. I thought we were in love, like the kinda of love you see in movies. But he felt different about it, so he decided to sleep with my best friend. She was the best friend I could ever wish for but I guess the people I loved most, just didn't love me back.

They both betrayed me. They both fucked up a part of my life. Just thinking about the moment I walked in on them made me feel dizzy. I was getting a headache and my vision got blurry.
I needed to sit down, so I looked around. I could barely see anything but I saw that they're was a bench on the other side of the road.

I was anxcious to cross the it because of the fact that I was feeling so terrible. But it was the most nearby bench. So I started crossing the road, I didn't look for cars, which was pretty dumb because as soon as I crossed it I heard a car honk. I looked to my left and saw two bright lights coming at me. My vision got almost black and my legs started to give up.

I fell on the ground and I prepared for the worst. But as soon as the car would hit me I felt two big arms lift me up. I looked up to see who it was but everything went black.