Chapter 20

"Okay, we're here" Dominic said and I heard him get out of the car.

"Can I take it off?" I said when Dominic opened the door.

"No not yet, just hold onto me" He said and grabbed my hand. We walked a little, it felt like we were going on a hill.

"Okay stand here and I'll take it off" He let go off my hand and placed his hands on the blindfold. He slowly took it off and when my eyes had adjusted to the light, a big smile appeared on my face. We were standing on the hill where we held each other on the first night we did something together.

"I thought why not take you to the place we both love" He was smiling at me and I gave him a hug.

"Oh and I also brought some food!" He said excited and ran to the car, I chuckled at him. While he got the food I turned around and looked at the view, this place will forever have a special place in my heart.

"I got it!" I heard Dominic yell and saw him running to me with a bag in his left hand and his other hand was behind his back.

"What's behind your back?" I asked.

"A surprise" He smirked and sat down on the ground, I did the same thing.

"Now I feel bad because I didn't bring you anything" I looked down and I felt Dominic grab my hand.

"It's okay, I just wanted to give you this so you'll have something that reminds you of me" He smiled and gave me a bag.

"Look inside" You could tell that he was excited. I opened the bag and a pink bunny was revealed.

"Seriously?" I laughed and got the stuffed animal out of the bag.

"You like it?" He chuckled and had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, it's cute thank you" I chuckled and put it back in the bag.

"You don't like it, do you?" He almost whispered and looked down.

"No I do, really" I held his hand and smiled at him.

"You can just tell me if-" I cut him of by putting my hand on his mouth.

"I really like it, now let's eat I'm starving" I said and grabbed the other bag Dominic brought with him.

"Not so fast!" Dominic quickly grabbed the bag from my hands and started to tickle me.

"Not again!" I said through my laughs and pushed his hands away from me.

"Sorry, I just really like seeing your smile" He stopped tickling me and I felt myself blushing.

"But let's eat now" He said after a silence. He opened the bag and pulled out two sandwiches and two glasses with some juice. He gave me one sandwich and filled the glasses with the juice. We started eating, we talked about some things while looking at the amazing view. I wished that he never had to leave.

"Hey Dom?" I said while putting my empty glass down.

"Mhh?" He replied and was stuffing his sandwich in his mouth, I chuckled a little.

"When will you get back from tour?" I asked while playing with my bracelets.

"The tour I'm going on now is about 2 months, but I'll still be busy after that and I'm playing a lot of shows. So I have no idea when I will be back" His expression on his face changed from a happy one to a sad one.

"I'll miss you" I looked at him.

"I'll miss you more" He gave me a weak smile and hugged me.

"Can't you just stay here" I said while burying my head in his shoulder.

"I wish I could, love... I really do" He pulled me closer to him.

"I've never had a connection like this with someone I only met a couple days ago" I said and let go off the hug so I could look at him.

"It feels like I've known you my whole life" He said while he held my hand.

"You mean so much to me" He held my cheek with his other hand, I was just blushing and smiling.

"You make me so happy" I said and smiled, I leaned my head on his shoulder. We were looking at the beautiful view while holding each other, just like the first time we were here. His arm was around me and his head was resting on mine, I never wanted this moment to stop.

After awhile I looked around me, I was confused but then I saw a sleeping Dominic next to me. We both fell asleep, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6PM. I was a little shocked because of the time so I woke Dominic up, I gently pushed him and he slowly opened his eyes.

"W-what, happened?" He said confused while he sat up.

"We fell asleep, and it's now 6PM" I said, Dominic got in a little panic.

"What!? We have to hurry!" He stood up and started to put everything back in the bags.

"Why, what's going on?" I slowly stood up and give him a confused look.

"Oh, uhm I may have reserved dinner for 6:30PM" He said still in a panic, he hurried to the car and one of his bags fell on the ground.

"Dominic calm down, we'll make it" I walked over to him.

"But we have to drive there and-" I cut him off.

"It's gonna be fine" I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You're right, I just have to stay calm" He sighed and we continued to walk to the car. We got in and Dominic started the car, but the engine failed. He tried again, but the same thing happened.

"Are you kidding me!" He yelled and got out. He opened the hood of the car and a cloud of smoke came out. I decided to get out and take a look at what happened.

"Do you know what's wrong?" I asked him while waving my hand trying to get rid of the smoke.

"I have no idea, I'm so bad with cars" He replied and put his hands on his head.

"Well I guess were stuck here now" I said. Dominic closed the hood and sat on the car, I joined him.

"We can forget about that stupid restaurant" Dominic said in an irritated tone.

"It's okay, the only thing that matters is that I'm here with you" I said and gave him a smile. It seemed to make him feel better because he returned a little smile. The next thing he did caught me by surprise, he started to lean in and placed his hand on my cheek. Before I knew it his lips were on mine, they were moving in sync. It felt like fireworks exploded inside my stomach, the kiss was passionate but soft. Dominic pulled away and we both had huge smiles on our faces.

"Wow" Dominic whispered and blushed. I was smiling like crazy while my cheeks were a deep red color. We looked at each other and we started to chuckle.

"I wanted to do that for so long" Dominic said while still smiling. He got his phone out off his pocket and opened the camera.

"Can we get a picture?" He asked while already holding up his phone.

"Of course" I said and looked into the camera. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled, Dominic put out his tongue and did a cute smile. I chuckled when we looked at the photo that we took. Dominic placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Is it okay if I'll call Adam to pick us up?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah sure" I replied, Dominic got off the car and walked to a tree nearby. I could see him smirk at me and I returned a smile while blushing. This was the best day of my life.

A/N

Idk what this chapter is lmao but hope you guys enjoyed :))