Chapter 34

I got in my car and slowly started driving away. It was hard to see the road because of the tears in my eyes, but I kept driving. I was trying to focus on the road but I just realised what actually was happening, my mom was in the hospital. I had no idea if she would be okay and I was terrified.

A couple minutes later I arrived at my destination and got out of the car. I walked towards the building, up some stairs and knocked on the door. I heard someone walk to the door and they slowly opened it. Tears immediately began to fall down.

"You knew didn't you" I said while standing in the door frame. I thought he would do something to me but he just looked at the floor.

"I'm so sorry" He said and stepped a little closer, he was still looking down. The next thing he did caught me by surprise, he softly wrapped his arms around me. I didn't hug back, I just stood. I wanted to push him away from me but I was to weak at the moment.

"You did know..." I said quietly and he pulled away from the 'hug'.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, he didn't respond.

"Mike why!" I yelled and that made him look up at me.

"I was scared, and I didn't want you to leave" His voice sounded weak.

"You just left her there! She could've died..." I let out a soft sob.

"You saw her struggle and you didn't even help" More tears were streaming down my face.

"Sorry" Mike whispered but I just ignored it.

"Why did you go to my house anyway?" I looked at him with an angry expression.

"I though if I got some of your stuff... you would stay" He said carefully.

"I was so jealous of you and that guy, I just wanted you back" He spoke in a sad tone

"By harming me?" I felt tears stream down my face and anger rushing through my body.

"I'm sorry okay" He said but a sorry wasn't enough for me.

"You're sick" I said and gave him a disgusting look.

"Please leave me alone" I said in a quiet tone and turned around. I didn't look back at him as I walked away. I never wanted to see him again.

I got in my car and started driving away as fast as possible. I had to get away from him. As I was standing at a red light I punched my steering wheel, why was this happening to me?

I finally arrived at the hospital again and parked my car. I got out and started walking towards the waiting room. I almost got lost in the big hospital but I managed to find my way to the right place. I sat down on the same chair as before, the room was still empty so I decided to take a nap. I was thinking about a lot of things so I didn't get much sleep.

I got awoken by someone touching my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the familiar man standing in front of me. He was saying something to me.

"Hmm, what?" I said confused.

"You can talk to her" He removed his hand from my shoulder and waited for my response.

"Really?" I said with a little smile on my face. He nodded.

"If you will follow me" The man said and I quickly walked behind him.

"I'll warn you about something, she is weak and in a coma right now so it looks like she's sleeping, but she can hear you" He said as we arrived at her room.

"Okay, thanks" I had no idea what to expect. I opened the door and she was revealed, I slowly started walking towards her. There were a lot of wires attached to her and a big screen next to her bed. I took a chair and placed it next to the bed and sat down.

"Hey mom" I smiled through my tears and grabbed her hand.

"I hope you're doing okay..." It felt weird talking to her like this.

"And that your not in to much pain" I said quietly.

"I really hate myself for not being there earlier..." I sobbed softly.

"But Mike was threatening me again" I whispered so nobody else would hear me.

"I know he saw you before... you know" I felt tears streaming down my face.

"It's all his fault you're here like this" I looked down.

"I just wish I could've been there for you" I let out a quiet sob.

"Just like you've always been there for me" I cried.

"I love you mom..." I said with a little smile.

"Please don't leave me okay?" I sobbed.

"Promise me that" My voice sounded weak. I was still holding her hand, tears falling down onto the floor. After sitting there for a couple minutes I decided to call someone. I didn't get out of the room because it felt like I could never leave her. I called that person and they immediately picked up.

"Dominic" I whispered.

"Do you have any news?" He asked worried.

"Yeah... she is in a coma right now, I'm sitting next to her" I spoke sadly.

"Is she alright?" Dominic asked.

"The doctor told me she is very weak, and they also told me something about making a decision" I said while looking at the floor.

"Do you think she's gonna be fine?" He asked.

"I know she is very strong but because she was already sick, she got weaker" I let more tears fall down my face.

"She's gonna be alright, I know it" I heard Dominic say and it actually made me feel better.

"Let's hope so" I said quietly.

"But I'm gonna go now, I just wanted to keep you updated... and I need some time to think" I spoke.

"That's okay, hope she gets well soon" He said in a soft voice.

"Thanks... bye" I said sadly.

"Bye" He replied and I hung up.

I leaned back into my chair and felt tired. I just hoped everything would be alright with her. I decided to stay in the room and watch her incase something would happen. Please be okay.

A/N

I can't believe I finished this chapter because it's currently 4am for me. I'm so tired and feel a little dizzy I guess. But for some reason I managed to do it, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!