Chapter 17

I was just looking at him, I felt so scared. Scared he was going to hurt me again. He had an 'evil' grin on his face, it made me feel so uncomfortable. A small tear fell down from my eyes, I had no idea what to do.

"H-how.. did you f-find me?" I stuttered.

"Does that really matter? I came here because I need to talk to you" He stepped closer to me, I didn't move.

"Please go away" I begged him and started closing the door in his face but he stopped it with his hand.

"Who's at the door?" Dominic yelled from the living room and walked over to us. I quickly let go of the door and ran towards him, I put my arms around his waist.

"Y/N what's going on?" He asked concerned and looked at the man standing in the door frame.

"I have to talk to her" The person at the door said and walked inside, I pulled Dominic closer to me.

"Why? Can someone please explain to me what's happening?" Dominic asked and slowly pushed me away from him and he held my hand really tight.

"Dominic?" I said and looked up at him with fear in my eyes.

"Yes?" He looked confused.

"It's m-Mike" I started stuttering again. As soon as I said that Dominic jumped in front of me and put his arms behind him so I could hold his hands.

"Leave" Dominic said in an angry tone. He let go of me and walked towards Mike.

"Now" He was standing a few inches away from Mike, Dominic was taller then him.

"Or else" Mike smirked. Dominic had enough of this so he pushed him out of the room and slammed the door in his face.

"You're gonna regret this!" Mike yelled from the other side of the door. Dominic turned around and walked over to me, he gave me a long hug.

"Are you alright? Did he do anything? Are you hurt? Is-" I put my finger on his mouth.

"Yes Dominic I'm fine" I smiled at him, I was so happy he cared so much about me.

"Alright, let's watch some tv and forget about that idiot, and if he comes back I'll save you" He smiled at me and gave a kiss on my forehead. We walked to the couch and cuddled.

2 HOUR TIME SKIP

"I'm gonna go to the store really quick and get some Starbucks coffee" I said to everyone and grabbed some money.

"Okay, be safe!" I heard Dominic say from the living room and I walked out of the hotel room.

I approached the elevator but I felt someone grab my arm, I looked to my right and saw Mike standing there.

"Mike!?" I said and tried to escape from his grip on my arm.

"Shhh, just let me talk to you" He said while tightening his grip.

"Dominic!" I screamed through the hallway hoping he would hear me. Mike covered my mouth with his hand.

"You are coming with me and you're going to be quiet" His voice sounded angry and he dragged me with him. I tried to escape, but I had no luck.

"Y/N!?" I heard Dominic yell from the hallway. I tried to scream but Mike's hand was blocking the sound.

"Shit" Mike whispered and dragged me down the stairs. When we reached the bottom floor, he took me outside and pushed me against a wall.

"I'm going to remove my hand but if you are gonna scream for help, you're going to regret it" He said and I nodded, I was so scared he would hurt me again so I just played along.

"Just act normal" He said and held my hand so I wouldn't run away. We walked quickly, I had no idea where we were going. I really hoped Dominic knows where we went. We suddenly turned a corner into a small alley, he pushed me against a wall again and started talking.

"Y/N I really need to talk to you" He said, his face was really close to mine and it made me feel so disgusting.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Well you remember the last time we talked and I just want to say I'm sorry, sorry for everything I did that hurt you. I want you back, like things used to be" Mike said and moved my hair behind my ear. I felt so uncomfortable.

"What makes you think I want you back?" I asked him. I tried to push him away from me but instead he got closer.

"Because if you don't, I'll cut your soft little cheeks" He whispered and stroke my cheek. Fear was rushing through my whole body.

"M-mike stop" I said and a tear escaped my eye. I wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.

"Only if you take me back" He said and put his arm around my waist.

"I can't" I tried to back away from him.

"Why not" He said in an irritated voice.

"Because I'm in love with someone" When I said that I saw someone standing at the beginning of the alley. I looked over and saw that it was Dominic, he looked surprised but quickly ran over to us.

"Y/N!" He yelled and pulled Mike away from me. He put both of his hands on my face and looked into my eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah" I whispered and gave him a little smile. He gave me a hug but quickly let go and turned around.

"If you ever come near her again or do something to her, I'll kill you! And I'm serious!" He pushed Mike against the other wall of the alley.

"Yeah right" Mike laughed. Dominic gave him a disgusted look.

"Come on Y/N let's get out of here" Dominic took my hand and dragged me with him. When we turned the corner I saw Dominic give Mike a middle finger. I chuckled to myself. He really was the best person anyone could wish for.

A/N

Kind of a short chapter, but I still tried to make it good. Also tysm for 7k reads! <3