Chapter 19

Yesterday after Wendy's we went back to the hotel and Dominic and I saw some movies while cuddling on the couch.

I just woke up and looked to my right, I expected to see Dominic but he was nowhere to be found. He never woke up before me, I just ignored it and put on some clothes. I walked out of the bedroom and there was nobody in the living room. Normally everybody was here around this time, I got a little creeped out.

"Hello?" I said hoping for a response.

"Guys?" Nobody was responding. I was walking towards the living room while looking around, but I couldn't find anyone. Suddenly I felt two hands on my eyes, everything was dark and I let out a little scream.

"Who is that!?" I tried to get the hands off of my face.

"Hey, calm down it's me" A familiar voice said, it was Dominic.

"What are you doing?" I asked while his hands were still on my face.

"I have a surprise for you" You could hear the smile in his voice.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You'll see" That was all he said and he started walking with me. I still couldn't see anything but I heard the door unlock. We continued to walk.

"Where are we going?" We were now standing in the elevator.

"I just have something planned for us" He said. We got downstairs and we walked outside, Dominic removed his hand but it quickly got replaced with a blindfold.

"Are you serious?" I said while Dominic helped me in his car.

"Yes" He closed my door and got in the drivers seat.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked.

"Yeah it is" He responded and started driving.

"So, why did you wanna surprise me?" I asked him.

"Well, this is gonna be our last whole day together before I go on tour" He said and I felt him grab my hand.

"Oh, yeah" I got a little upset because I couldn't imagine being without Dominic.

"Don't be sad, we'll always keep contact and today is going to be a really fun day so there is no reason to be upset" He squeezed my hand a little.

"You're right" I said, the rest of ride was quiet and after about 10 minutes we arrived.

"We're here!" You could hear that he was excited. He got out of the car and then helped me, we walked a little bit but he stopped me.

"Okay at 1 I'm gonna take of the blindfold" He said and I just nodded.

"3..2...1" He took my blindfold off and a big smile appeared on my face.

"Bowling! How did you-?"

"Ann told me it was your favorite thing to do" He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"It's not to early for you, right?" He asked as we were walking towards the building.

"No, It is never to early for bowling!" I chuckled and we walked inside.

TIME SKIP TO THE BOWLING

"Strike!" I laughed and turned around with a big smile on my face.

"Yes!" Dominic smiled and ran towards me, he picked me up and spun me around.

"Alright it is your turn" I chuckled and he put me down. Dominic grabbed a bowling ball and started throwing it. The bowling ball flew in the air came down with a loud noise.