Chapter 31

*TRIGGER WARNING*

27 days after Dominic left (again)

I sat on the edge of my bed and my head was leaning on my hands. I was feeling so stupid and was hurt by my own actions. It felt like I was overreacting but then I remembered why I did it. When I saw that picture of him, memories started coming back from the time I walked in on Mike. The feelings from that day came back, the way I felt betrayed, how angry I was and heartbroken.

I was just so afraid that the same things would happen again, I would never want to relive those moments with Mike. So my mind told me to break up with Dominic, somewhere I didn't regret it but I knew that deep down I hated myself for doing it. I was traumatized because of Mike.

Dominic kept calling me but I ignored it, I knew I couldn't avoid him forever but for now it seemed like the best thing to do. A couple minutes later the calling had stopped and I saw that he had left me a voice message. I looked at the message and hesitated to let it play, but eventually I got curious to see what it said. So I clicked play.

"Y/N I'm so so so sorry" His voice filled the room, it sounded like he was crying.

"I let Adam delete the picture, but-" He let out a sob.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, we played a great show that night and we all got stupidly drunk" He sniffled.

"I can barely remember anything and kissing that girl was a big mistake" He sighed.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, please forgive me" There was a long pause.

"Please call me back" He almost whispered and the message stopped.

I looked at my phone with tears in my eyes, I had no idea if I should believe this. I wanted to call him back but something inside me stopped me. This whole situation was difficult for me, all because of what happened with Mike.

I honestly was so mad at Mike, even though he didn't do anything to make that kiss happen. He did make me lose trust, if you really thought about it he was the reason I broke up with Dominic. All these thoughts were driving me crazy and most of them didn't even make sense. I decided to turn my phone off and sleep for a bit, I really needed to rest.

32 days after Dominic left (again)

We didn't text, call or anything at all. I was still blaming Mike for all of this even though it was silly. 

Suddenly my mind thought of an idea, a stupid one but I had to do it. I got out of bed and grabbed my keys and started walking out of the house. As I was walking down the street I felt anger rushing through my whole body and my hands turned into firm fists. After a couple minutes I finally arrived at my destination. I walked up some stairs and knocked on a door. After a few seconds of waiting the door opened.

"I didn't expect to see you back, here for another round?" He smirked in an evil way.

"Shut up Mike!" I stormed past him and walked into his house. I didn't hope I let myself walk in a trap but this just had to be done.

"You ruined everything! My trust, feelings anr most importantly my life!" I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"Glad I could help" He grinned at me.

"You know you're gonna have to pay for the things you did to me?" I walked closer to him, my hand was still in a fist.

"For everything that hurt me, because it's not fair anymore" I let my anger completely take over me.

"This time you're the one to hurt" I said with an evil smirk on my face and punched him accros the face. His nose started bleeding, he grabbed it with his hand and gave me a shocked expression. It didn't feel like me to do something like this.

"What are you-" Mike began but I cut him off by punching him again. Half of his face was covered in blood and he slowly fell to his knees.

"You'll never understand the pain you caused me" I said slowly as I kneeled down in front of him.

"This time, it's your time to beg for me to stop" I slowly stood up again and grabbed a knife, just like he did to me. I kneeled down again and was ready to cut him, but then I suddenly came back to reality.

I looked at him and saw blood all over his face, it seemed like I didn't even notice it before. He was crying and begging for me to stop. What did I do? I felt myself having a little panic attack, I dropped the knife and backed away. I felt like a monster, as if someone else took over me. I just looked at him in shock, this was nothing like me. He began to beg for help but I couldn't move, I was so scared of myself. Why did I do this?

I suddenly began to cry and held one hand over my mouth, I was still staring at him but I suddenly began to run towards him and helped him. I got him to stand up and sat him down on the kitchen counter. I cleaned of his face with some wet paper and dried it after. He didn't say anything the whole time and I was still so ashamed of what I did.

When I was done and he looked normal again I gave him a little smile, but he stared at me with a cold look. I looked at him confused but suddenly I felt a lot of pain on the left side of my face and felt my body fall to the ground.

"Bitch" Mike said and the was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Dominic POV

She still didn't return any of my calls, it was awhile now since I last called. I just wished things could get better between us, and I just wanted to explain everything to her. I just came back from soundcheck and sat on a bench outside the venue. I looked at my phone and stared at my background, it was the picture we took on the hill that night. I smiled at it and just felt like calling her again. It started ringing and it actually picked up this time.

"Y/N I-" I began but got cut off by a voice.

"Hello?" The voice said but I immediately knew who it was.

"What the f#ck!?" I said confused, what was Mike doing with her phone?

A/N

I actually have no idea what this chapter is but it kind of just happened sksk. Also tysm for all the support I get on this book, it rlly means a lot! <3