Chapter 18

We walked back to the hotel, I was still in shock of what just happened. A couple tears were still falling from my eyes and Dominic held my hand. We approached the door to his room and opened it. Dominic was still holding my hand and he basically dragged me with him, he opened the door to his room and sat me down on the bed.

He closed the door and walked over to the bed, he sat on the floor in front of me on his knees and looked into my eyes.

"Y/N I'm so so sorry for what happened today, I promise if something like this ever happens again I'll be there sooner to save you" He held my hand and with his other hand he wiped away some tears from earlier.

"Thanks, but I'm glad you came looking for me because most people I know wouldn't even do that" I smiled and looked at the floor.

"I'll always be there for you" He got up from his knees and sat next to me on the bed.

"You know that right?" He asked and held both my hands. I just nodded while I got lost in his eyes.

"Good" He said and made circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. After a couple seconds Dominic started smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" I chuckled but I got the answer to that question really quick. He started tickling me, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Dominic! I'm almost peeing again!" I laughed while trying to kick him away from me.

"Stop!" I begged him but he just continued.

"No" He smiled and pushed me over, I was laying on my back and he was hovering above me.

"I'm serious!" I chuckled and tried to tickle him, he started laughing and stopped tickling me.

"Okay, okay fine!" He laughed and pushed my hands away. He was still above me, our eyes locked and we just stared at each other. He leaned closer the me and started whispering in my ear.

"Do you know what you are?" He whispered, our bodies were only a couple inches apart.

"What?" I whispered while smiling.

"Super cute" He whispered in a soft voice and put a hand on my cheek. He placed a little kiss under my ear and looked in my eyes. I nodded as a signal that it was okay, so he continued to place soft kisses all the way down my neck.

He got up to my jaw and started placing kisses until he reached my mouth. He leaned back a little and scanned my face. I was just smiling, he looked so cute. Dominic leaned closer to me again and placed a couple kisses around my mouth, I hated the way he was teasing me. His lips got closer to mine and he softly brushed them against mine. I wanted to lean in for a kiss but the door opened.

"Hey do you guys want-" Ann opened the door and Dominic immediately got up and I sat next to him like nothing happened. Ann just stood there with her eyes wide open.

"Uhm... well do you guys want some food? We are all going out to Wendy's" Ann said, you could tell she was really awkward.

"Yeah sure, we'll be right there" I cleared my throat and Ann walked out of the room. I looked at Dominic and he was looking at the floor while blushing.

I randomly started laughing, Dominic gave me a confused look. But eventually he started laughing with me.

"Come on" Dominic said after a couple minutes and held out his hand. I took it and we walked into the living room.

"Are you okay?" Michael said, he ran over to me and gave me a small hug.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled at him.

"Great" He gave me a smile and grabbed his jacket.

"Let's go" Adam said and we all followed him out of the hotel. We were walking to Wendy's and I held Dominic's hand very tight because I was scared Mike would still be here.

"Dominic?" I said while scanning our surroundings. He nodded.

"What if he is still here, following us?" I was so scared. Dominic stopped walking and looked in my eyes.

"Y/N just calm down, you shouldn't be thinking about that and I'm here now" He reassured me.

"But I'm just so scared" I felt tears coming up

"It's gonna be alright love" He gave me a hug but that didn't help, I basically was having little panick attack.

"No it's not, in two days you'll be gone and he will probably come back, and-" Dominic put his finger on my mouth.

"Y/N you have to calm down, you remember my promise right? If something happens to you when I'm gone, I'll try my best to come back" He wiped away a tear that escaped from my eyes.

"But what if you can't come back?" I looked at him.

"I'll do everything to work something out" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay?" He said while lifting my chin so I was looking at him. I nodded.

"Now let's continue walking and if you want to go back just let me know" He grabbed my hand and we slowly started walking to the group that was standing in the distance.

"Don't worry okay? Everything will be fine" He smiled at me. I had to admit that his words made me feel a little bit better. I really hope Mike would just leave me alone.

A/N

This is a stupid chapter sksks, but I had no idea what to write. Also I love reading your comments, they give me so much motivation to continue writing. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3