Chapter 43

We all ate breakfast together, it was a little awkward because Victoria kept staring at me. But I mostly ignored her and just talked to Ann and Adam a bit. I already had packed my back, Ann and I went to our house to get some clothes. I packed for a week because I had no idea how long I would be staying, but I could always buy some new things.

"Are you ready?" Ann asked as we walked down stairs, everybody was waiting by the tour bus.

"I guess so, I'm kind of nervous though" I said as we walked out of the hotel.

"Why?" She asked worried.

"Just how things are between Dominic and me... and Victoria worries me... I'll tell you later" I looked the ground.

"Don't worry so much, this will be fun!" She playfully pushed me a little bit which caused both of us to chuckle, she always knew how to make me feel better.

We approached the group and gave our bags to the driver. I got flashbacks from the last time I saw their tour bus, but this time I was going with them.

"Have you got everything?" Michael said as he walked over to Ann and I.

"Yeah I think so" I smiled at him.

"Great, let's get inside we'll be leaving soon" He said and I slowly followed him while the rest did the same.

I looked around and to my surprise I expected it to be smaller there was a little sitting area to my right with a kitchen and a couple bunks on the left.

"I claim this one!" I heard Dominic yell as he ran past us and basically jumped in one of the bunk beds.

"I this one!" Adam yelled and practically did the same thing.

"Mine!" Ann said and quickly ran to a bunk bed, she threw her bag on it.

Michael and Victoria did the same thing and I just stood there with my mouth open, it all happened so quickly that I didn't get to choose.

"Well I guess this one is mine then" I chuckled and walked all the way to the back where the little bathroom was.

We all unpacked a little bit, I just put some stuff in the bathroom and then left my bag in the empty bunk under mine. After that we just sat in the little sitting area and the bus had started driving.

I was sitting at a table where probably 2 people could fit and the rest was sitting on the sofa's. Ann was resting her head on Adam's shoulder, Michael was on his phone and Victoria was sitting on Dominic's lap, she gave him soft kisses on the mouth. This made me gag and my hate to her grew even more. I was just over here drawing, I drew Dominic and he was smiling.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I heard Victoria say and she dissapeared into the bathroom. Dominic took this as an opportunity to talk to me, he stood up and walked over to me. I quickly shut my sketchbook.

"What are you drawing?" Dominic said and sat down next to me.

"Nothing" I quickly said.

"Can I see it?" He asked while grabbing the book with his left hand.

"No, it's really bad" I panicked and tried to grab my book from him but he grabbed the book with both hands.

"Please!?" He begged and I basically jumped on top of him to try and get the book, I was just embarrassed by my drawing.

"Dominic!" I yelled and tried my best to get the book, I could see everybody looking at us.

"It can't be that bad!" Dominic said and struggled to get the book, and for some reason he pulled it out of my hands and opened it. It was a new sketchbook so it was right on the first page.

The drawing of Dominic smiling was revealed, I crossed my arms and looked at the ground. He would probably think I'm some creep or something.

"Oh..." I heard Dominic say as he looked at my drawing.

"Y/N this is beautiful" His was soft and low.

"Why didn't you want me to see this?" He asked and I could feel him look at me.

"It's embarrassing" I whispered and continued to look at the ground.

"It's not... it's amazing" Dominic said and carefully grabbed my shoulder which caused me to look at him, he had a little smile on his face.

"Thanks" I said quietly and looked at the ground again. I saw him close my sketchbook in the corner of my eye and he turned his body so he could look at me.

"Y/N?" He began, I carefully looked at him and nodded.

"I'm sorry..." He started and I could see a lot of different emotions in his eyes. I gave him a confused look.

"About yesterday" He looked down for a second and then back up at my eyes.

"Why? It's fine now" I said and looked away.

"I know you're still thinking about it... I can see it in your eyes" He said quietly so nobody could hear him. I guess it was true.

"It's okay... really" I reassured him but he grabbed my right hand which caught me by surprise.

"Just tell me if there is something going on okay?" He smiled softly and I could feel that familiar safe feeling rush through my body.

"Don't let your feelings pile up..." He put his other hand on top of our connected ones.

"Okay?" He gave me a smile and I nodded as response.

"Good" He whispered and he sat up straight, not letting go of our hands. We were both staring in front of us and I could see Ann wink at me.

After a minute or so my head started to feel heavy and my eyes tired, so I carefully tilted my head and layed it on his shoulder. I felt his body stiff up at first but after a couple seconds he relaxed. And then he did something what surprised me, he carefully layed his head on mine. Butterflies were dancing around in my stomach.

I slowly felt my eyelids close and my whole body relaxed. We stayed like this for a couple minutes, hands connected and our heads resting on each other. It was perfect but just as I completly fell asleep I heard a voice scream at us.

"What the hell!?" The voice said and I quickly opened my eyes and pushed myself away from Dominic.

A\N

Kind of short chapter but I wrote this at school because I had a free period, hope you guys enjoyed! <3