Chapter 21

After Dominic called Adam he walked back to the car and sat next to me. I was still blushing like and idiot and Dominic smirked at me.

"So are we gonna talk about it?" I asked after a long silence.

"About what?" He looked confused.

"The uhh kiss" I whispered.

"Oh! I can do it again if you like" He said in a flirty tone and winked at me.

"Dom" I rolled my eyes and pushed him softly.

"Okay sorry I'll be serious" He said and cleared his throat.

"What will happen between us? You'll be leaving tommorow" I said and looked down at my shoes.

"I don't know... we'll see how everything goes but we will figure it out, I promise" He held my hand.

"You sure?" I asked and looked at him.

"I'm sure" He smiled and placed a little kiss on my forehead. My cheeks immediately turned
red.

We sat there for a little while in silence and eventually a black car drove towards us, it was Adam.

"Your savior has arrived!" Adam said as he stepped out of his car.

"You are so weird" Dominic chuckled and Adam walked over to us.

"So what's the problem?" Adam asked, he looked at us waiting for a response. I looked at Dominic and he at me.

"We have no idea" I answered and chuckled.

"Alright I'll just call someone and you kids get in the back of my car" He pointed at the car and got his phone from his pocket.

"Alright dad" Dominic joked and we walked over to his car.

"Shut up" We heard Adam shout at us, we laughed at him. Dominic and I got in the car and waited for Adam to finish calling.

"Y/N?" Dominic said and I looked at him.

"Yes?" I said and saw Dominic look at me with a big smirk on his face. He slowly leaned towards me and our lips touched, it was a soft yet long kiss.

"Alright, thank you" Adam opened the door, he was still on the phone, Dominic and I quickly pulled away, I really hope he didn't see it.

"Okay so they're gonna take the car back to the company we got it from, they said we can leave it here and they will pick it up" Adam sat down and turned around, he looked at us but Dominic and I were staring at the ground and blushing like crazy.

"Helloooo?" Adam waved at us.

"What's going on? Did you guys kiss or something?" Adam joked.

"No!" I quickly said, I shouldn't have done that because Adam gave me a suspicious look. I looked at Dominic and he put his finger in front of his mouth. Adam turned around and started driving away.

Dominic was smiling and he slightly rolled his eyes at me, I chuckled but quiet enough so Adam couldn't hear me. The rest off the drive was silent, the radio was playing in the background and I was just staring out of the window. I really didn't want them to leave, they only have been in my life for a couple of days but they have changed it alot.

"Y/N? We're here" I heard Dominic's voice in the background. I came back to reality and looked to my left, Dominic was looking at me.

"Oh yeah sorry" I looked down and opened the door of the car.

"Is everything okay?" He grabbed my wrist and gave me a concerned look.

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave him a weak smile and got out of the car. I saw Dominic hurry out and he ran towards me.

"You know you can talk to me?" He said as he held my hand.

"I know, but I'm fine seriously" I gave him a bigger smile this time. I wasn't fine, I was so upset about him leaving. We walked back to the hotel room and as soon as we walked inside Dominic dragged me to his room. He sat down and put me on his lap.

"I can tell something is bothering you, please tell me" He said and put his hand on my cheek.

"Fine, I'm just upset about you leaving that's it" I looked at the floor.

"Don't be, I'll call, text, everything and we talked about it, it's gonna be okay we'll work it out" He said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, you always know how to make me feel better" I smiled at him, I decided to lay down on the bed and Dominic did the same thing. He looked so cute with his messy hair so I decided to mess it up even more. His hair looked like a bird was living in it. Dominic had a surprised expression on his face and he did the same thing to me.

"Hey!" I said and messed his hair up even more, we were laughing like little kids. Eventually Dominic was above me and was grinning at me. He came closer to me and our lips touched again, this time the kiss started of innocent but quickly turned intense. Our lips were moving in sync and my stomach was filled with butterflies. After about half a minute Dominic broke the kiss, I had a big smile on my face and so did he.

"Come on, let's see if we can eat something" He said and grabbed my hand, he pulled me up and we walked into the living room where everybody else was sitting.

"There are the love birds!" Michael said when we walked into the room. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So since you guys won't be going out for dinner anymore we thought it would be nice if we had dinner together" Adam said as he walked into the room with plates in his hand.

"Yeah sure" I answered and everyone walked over to the kitchen table.

"What are we having?" Ann asked while Adam got the meal out of the oven.

"Lasagna" He answered and put this dish on the table.

"Thanks mom" I joked and everybody chuckled but Adam rolled his eyes at me.

We all grabbed a piece of the dish and started eating, it was such a nice dinner. We were talking about were they'll be going on tour and the things me and Ann want to do in the future. We joked around about a lot of things and we had all had a really good time. The people at this table mean so much to. I had no idea what to do when they are gone tommorow.

A/N

Hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter but I wanted to say something because I'm going on holiday monday so idk it I'll have a lot of time to update, hope you Guys understand <3