Chapter 25

My heartbeat got quicker and my hands started to sweat. I felt tears falling down my face, I was in panic and frozen. I just stared at my phone, it didn't show a name or number but I knew exactly who it was. After a bit of waiting I eventually pressed the red button, the screen dissapeared and I searched for Dominic's number.

My hands were shaking so it was hard to type, after a couple tries I found his number and I pressed the call icon. It started ringing, if he didn't pick up now I had no idea what to do. As soon as I wanted to hang up, he picked up. I held to phone close to my ear while I was silently crying.

"Hello?" He said, I immediately felt safer when I heard his voice.

"D-dominic" I said while I let out a soft sob.

"Why are you crying? What happend?" He sounded worried.

"He called" I whispered.

"Who called?" He asked.

"M-Mike" It was hard to say his name again.

"Oh my god, what did he say, are you okay?" He said in a concerned voice.

"He just said hello but I was to scared to say anything back" I said while staring at the pink bunny.

"Do you think he is coming back?" I said, I was so scared.

"I think I made myself clear last time we saw him, so I don't think so" Dominic responded.

"But why did he call me then?" I asked him.

"I don't know.. just let me know if anything happens, okay?" He said, I heard some voices in the background.

"Can't you come back here?" I really hoped he could.

"I wish I could but I can't, I'm touring 2 weeks without a day off. After that I only have 2 free days" He said and I felt myself starting to panic again.

"But you promised that if something-" he cut me off.

"Y/N I'm really sorry okay, I wish I could be there to protect you and make sure you are safe, but I just can't" He sounded irritated and sad at the same time.

"Oh.." That was everything I said and felt more tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now, call or text me if something happens okay?" It suddenly sounded like he was in a rush.

"Okay I will, bye" I said softly.

"Bye" He said and quickly hung up after. I really didn't know how I was gonna do this without Dominic.

15 days after Dominic left

Mike didn't call again so that was a good thing, but I'm sure he was planning something. Dominic and I texted a bit after our last phone call a couple days ago, he just made sure I was okay. I really missed him but it was less hard then the first couple days.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell, I walked into the living room and saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"Can you get that honey?" She gave me a weak smile, I nodded and walked towards the door.

I opened it and there was a man standing there with a small package in his hands. It apperently was for me, I took it and walked back to my room.

I sat on my bed and looked at the package, I turned it around and there was a small note written on it. 'For my little Y/N -D' I chuckled. After reading that I opened the package. I remember him saying that he would send me something a couple days ago. There was a pictureframe in it, I turned it around and I immediately got a smile on my face.

It was the picture of Dominic and I on the hill right after our first kiss. That was such an amazing moment, I wish I could go back in time. I grabbed my phone from the other side of my bed and took a picture of it. I decided to send it to Dominic. I loved this picture so much, I put it right next to my bed. After a couple minutes Dominic texted back.

-D<3
'Do you like it?'

-Y/N
'Yes I love it!'

-D<3
'That's great'

-Y/N
'How did your show go yesterday?'

-D<3
'It went pretty good it was an amazing show'

-Y/N
'I wish I could see another show of yours, I loved it so much'

-D<3
'In a couple weeks we have a show like 2 hours away from you'

-Y/N
'I can probably try to make it but I don't know how it will go with my mom'

-D<3
'That's okay, I'll send the location later if that's alright?'

-Y/N
'Yeah that's fine'

-Y/N
'Can you come back already I miss you'

-D<3
'I also miss you so much'

-Y/N
'Can't you take a day off?'

-D<3
'I already told you a couple days ago'

-Y/N
'I know but I just want you here'

-D<3
'Me too, it's hard but we'll get through this'

-Y/N
'I hope so'

-D<3
'Of course we will'

-Y/N
'If you say so'

-D<3
'But I'm gonna go now, I'm super tired'

-Y/N
'Okay, talk to you later'

-D<3
'Bye'

I put my phone down and just stared at nothing again. I didn't like talking through text, because it just didn't feel right. But I had no other choice.

Why did I have to fall for him? He was away all the time and I barely spoke to him, only through text. But he made me feel safe, and he always seemed to calm me down. He was perfect and I was scared of losing him.

A/N

I honestly don't know what this chapter is but whatever. Also this book is already at 13K reads like how, I literally can't thank you all enough <3