Chapter 37

- 1 YEAR LATER -

A noise woke me up, I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone opening the door. It was Ann. She slowly walked in the room with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Like shit" I said in a cold tone.

"Oh come on, you were doing great yesterday" She gave me a little smile.

"Just because I went outside for the first time in months, doesn't mean I'm doing great" My voice was still in the same tone.

"Oh I just-" Ann began but I cut her off.

"Please leave me alone" My voice broke and I felt tears coming up in my eyes.

"Just let me know if you need anything" She said and put the coffee on my nightstand, she slowly walked out of my room.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed softly, I hated myself for being like this and it only got worse everyday. I was suffering from depression, I barely came out of my room. Sometimes I would watch a movie on the couch and come out for food but that was it. Exactly a year ago my mom had passed, it broke me so much that I completely shut myself off from everyone. Ann was there for me but I kind of pushed her away, just like I did a couple minutes ago.

I lifted my head from my hands and slowly grabbed the coffee Ann had made me, she would do this every morning in the hope I would get out of bed. But I barely did. I looked around my room and then I saw something I thought I would never see again. Did Ann put that there?

I pushed my blanket away and got out of bed, I slowly approached it and the first smile in months appeared on my face. It was the picture of Dominic and I on the hill, and the pink bunny he gave me was next to it. I grabbed the picture and looked at it for a couple seconds but then I started crying again. This was all my fault I thought and let myself fall on my bed. Why did my stupid self do that?

Dominic and I didn't talk anymore, the last time we did was a long time ago. I also pushed him away from me and because we were never able to see each other, it got worse. That day Dominic left was the last day I had seen him. I remember him calling me too make sure I was okay, but eventually I got to depressed so I stopped calling and so did he. I wished I  would've never gone the way I went, but live always comes with surprises.

Ann and Adam weren't together anymore, they broke up a couple months after she stopped going on tour with them. She told me they were friends now and that they were still texting and calling, I was kind of jealous about that but I ignored it most of the time.

Yesterday when Ann and I were walking in the park nearby she told me something.

(Flashback to yesterday)

"So I maybe have something planned in 2 days" Ann told me while we were sitting under a tree.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused voice.

"It's a surprise" She was smirking.

"Seriously? Why can't you just tell me, we're not little kids anymore" I said in a sad but cold tone.

"Y/N calm down, just let me do something nice" She looked surprised at my reaction.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have to go outside?" I asked while looking at the floor.

"Yes, but you're gonna like it, I promise" She was smiling.