4

Mark's pov

I arrived home and when I got there, all the boys were allready back. I snuck past them. But when I turned around, I made eye contact with Jinyoung, we just stared at each other for a while.

I smiled at him and headed upstairs. I dump out all the clothes which were a lot. I sort them out, and fill my closet up with all the clothes and some of my old ones I had kept. My closet was now full.

I then pick up the skirt that was still under my pillow, I add it to the mini collection I had

I then pick up the skirt that was still under my pillow, I add it to the mini collection I had. I then pick up the tights. I then remembered when I flashed out at Jackson. I felt a huge pang of guilt.

I look at the mini collection of skirts I had purchased, and pick one up. I sigh and put it on along with the tights and a grey tank top, a jean jacket and white shoes.

 I sigh and put it on along with the tights and a grey tank top, a jean jacket and white shoes

(Don't worry about the hat for now).

I pull out my phone and open Jackson's contact, I take a deep breath and open it.

Markie-pooh:

Hey Jackson can you come upstairs plz, I need to talk to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A moment later I hear a knock at my door. "Jackson?" I ask leaning my ear against the door. "Yeah." Jackson says. "Are you alone?" I asked. "Yeah it's just me. Can you open the door now?" Jackson asks.

"Promise me you won't freak out or judge me in anyway." I say. "I promise, Mark what's going on. "Close your eyes." I say. I open the door and peek my head through, his eyes were closed.

I pull him in my room and place him in the center of my room. "Ready?" I ask, and he nods. "Ok open." I say as Jackson opens his eyes. He looks me up in down.

"Does it look bad?" I ask nervously. "No, no it's not that, it's just you look so beautiful, I've never seen you in a skirt." Jackson says. I then immedlty hig him.

"I'm so sorry Jackson, I'm sorry for lashing out at you, I was scared, at the time I was afraid of anyone knowing that I was wearing girl clothes, but this is who I am." I say spinning around.

"I love it." Jackson says picking me up by my waist spinning me around. "Your so beautiful." Jackson say as he takes his hat off placing it on my head. "That works." Jackson smiles facing me to the mirror.

The hat actually went with the look. I couldn't help but smile widely. "I'm happy to see you smiling again." Jackson says.

"Well I did finally figure out who I was." I smile hugging him.