33

Mark's pov

  One by one all of our parents filled into our house, everyone seemed normal. No one thankfully questioned my outfit, they must have thought it was just for this occasion.

  Soon my dad and Celia arrived. I said hello to them politely. My dad tried to talk and apologize about what happend when I went to go visit, but I just brushed it off saying it was fine.

Sooner or later, Jinyoung finally called us in for dinner, which was my favorite part. Because who just doesn't love eating? I sure do!

Despite it being Chinese new years. Jackson insisted on Jinyoung adding in a taco platter. His reasoning was because Chinese New Year also held the meaning of 'sharing ethnicitys'

 His reasoning was because Chinese New Year also held the meaning of 'sharing ethnicitys'

"Say Yi Eun, your outfit looks a bit odd today, very... different." Celia says. I legit choke on my taco shell and have to take a long drink of water.

"Exuse me?" I ask and the whole table quiets down, they all immediately turn to watch this show down like it was a episode of a good teen drama.

"I'm just saying, your outfit is quite unusual. Don't you think?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's Chinese New Year, I thought I'd dress up, I'd have to dress up enough for Jackson too since he won't." I play it off as a joke.

"Yeah but don't you think, it's a bit much. And you've never apparently dressed up like this for Chinese new year before." Celia kept pushing.

"Well Jinyoung hasn't worn a full red leather suit either, so why don't you go integrate him?" I say. Celia knew she was harshly pushing my buttons.

"All I'm saying is-" She says smugly and I finally can't take it.

"GET OUT!" I yell slamming my hands on the table. "TAKE YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT OUT! NOW!" I yell, if it wasn't quite before. It was now.

"Mark-" My dad says to me softly, I was not in the mood to deal with his so called explanation.

"Dad be quiet!" I snap. "I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU ENOUGH TO LAST ME, MY NEXT 20 LIVES! ALL YOU DO IS FIND SOMEWAY TO INSULT ME, AND FIND A WAY TO TEAR ME DOWN!" I scream at Celia.

"Well news flash Celia. I'm gay, I'm dating Jackson. I'm a cross dresser, I wear skirts. And no matter how mad the things I do, make you. I'm going to keep doing them." I admit.

"But I will no longer sit here and let you proceed to rip me apart. So take your ugly ass purse and get out of my house." I say grabbing her push and handing it too her.

I proceeded to lead her out of the house and my father followed her out quietly. She turned around to give me a very dirty look. "You will never be part of this family Yi Eun." She jabs me in the chest.

"My name is Mark." I say.

"Mark Tuan."