8

Mark's pov

I drew my colored pencil across the paper, I was currently attempting on draing a JJP sence, it was wear I had saw Jinyoung fixing Jb's hat. They were so staring at each other lovingly. After a whileI had finished. It was a pretty simple drawing.

 It was a pretty simple drawing

I had made 1 more for Jackson. Then notice a large canvas, they only cost $10 to paint. I grab some random paints and grabbed the board. I take a deep breath and dragged the brush over the blank canvas in front of me waiting to be painted.

After 1 hour I had finished. I had made a galaxy night sky. U had allways wanted to see a sky like this but it Probally wouldn't happen.

I pay for the painting and drive home, the night was full of stars but nothing like the galaxy drawing.

I was spacing out and not really paying attention to the road, I didn't notice I was drifting off to the side. Just then...

CRASH!!

I crashed into the railing in the side of the road, causing me to fly through the windshield knocking me uncouncis.

Jackson pov.

It was getting late and mark hadn't returned home, "He's not answering his phone." I say to Jinyoung after me trying to call him 5 time. "He could have silenced his phone while painting, causes less distracting." Yugyeom shrugs.

"Or while he is driving." Bambam says "He's diving my car, phone calls are directly linked to the radio." Jinyoung states. Just then my phone rings again, but it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask, "Hello is this Wang Ka-yee?" A lady asked. "Yes this is Ka-yee, can I help you?" I state.

"Dong Yi Eun has been in a car accident and was sent to the Seoul hospital, we advise you to show up and collect his belongings, I'm sorry." She says hanging up the line.

After those words I dropped my phone, and my legs collapsed and I fell to my knees. "Hyung what wrong?!" Jinyoung asks worriedly,

"Mark is in the hospital." I say throwing on my shoes. "Wait what?!" They gasp "We need to visit him." I say racing to the door. "How? We don't have a car." Jinyoung says as they also slide on their shoes.

"It's Mark, we'll run." I say racing out the front door. The other race behined me. So now we are sprinting down the road, racing past the people who were walking calmy down the street.

"Wait oh my god, that's my car!" Jinyoung yells pointing to the car begin towed away from a railing, the front side was completely smashed in and there was a huge hole smashed through the front windshield fron the drivers side. I feared the worst.

"Com'on let's keep moving." I say as we start running again