12

Jackson's pov.

   I woke up still in Mark's hospital room, in the same chair, right next to his bed. But Mark wasn't dead, he was still alive and his heart monitor was beeping normally.

    Thank god it was just a dream. I smile, letting out a sigh in relief. I didn't know what I would do if Mark was dead, he's my best friend, but I wish we could be more. I'm sorry Mark, but I can't control my feelings.

  "I'm sorry for everything." I whisper holding my hand with his. Then my eyes widen, I look down and see Mark's hand moving slowly. Slowly he intertwined our fingers together. "M-M-Mark?" I ask as I slowy lean over, hovering over his face.

  Slowly his eyes flutter open. "Oh my god." I gasp covering my mouth to stop from sobbing. "I'll get a doctor!" I say standing up. But Mark's hand that was still holding mine, pulled me back.

  "Stay, p-p-please." He says his voice dry but determined. "But the doctor needs to know your awake, and do a medical check on you." I try to say but Mark just shakes his head. "They can find out on their own, just stay with me plz." Mark pleads.

  "Ok." I breathe out. I place my hand on Mark's cheek and caresses his soft face. "You had us so worried." I say tearing up again. Mark smiled back. "I'm sorry for worrying you." Mark says placing his own hand on mine.

   "I'll call the boys." I say. "How are they doing?" Mark asks. "Jinyoung has been scared sh*tless, so has Bambam, poor kid has been sleeping in your room." I sighs remembering the heart breaking scene. "How long have I been alseep?" Mark asks nervously.

  "It's only been a week, I'm glad you woke up this soon, the doctors predicated you to be asleep longer." I mumble, but still holds a smile. The 2 were intrupted by the doctor. "Hello Yi-Eun, I'm glad your awake, were going to have to give you a medical check, then we can decide on when you can leave." The lady smiles.

A//n: SORRY for not updating for months.