5

Mark's pov

I had made Jackson promise not to tell the other members about the clothes. Which means when I had to go out with the members. I would have to wear Jackson's pants, which I hated.

"I'm going to do it when we get home." I wishper to Jackson, we were out for breakfast today. "You sure?" He asks and I nod. "I can't handle hiding anymore. And I want to burn these damn jeans." I say. He nods and grips my hand tightly. 

When we get home, I drag Jackson up to my room and make him wait outside while I change. "How does this look?" I ask showing off the outfit.

 "How does this look?" I ask showing off the outfit

"I'm suprised you can manage to walk in heels." Jackson says as we both crack up. "Hold on it's missing something." Jackson say as he races out of the room. He comes back and puts one of Youngjae's hats on me.

 He comes back and puts one of Youngjae's hats on me

"Perfect, let's go." Jackson says, he had the others gathered in the living room. We were about to enter the living room when we stopped. I just realized what I was doing. I was wearing a skirt. "I can't do this." I breath out.

"Mark yes you can, they won't judge you I promise." Jackson says, but I shake my head. "I wanna see Jinyoung first." I state my eyes watering. He nods.

"Jinyoung come here." Jackson shouts. Jinyoung then appeares. "Mark?!" Jinyoung gasp. "Yeah..." I start. "Your wearing a skirt." Jinyoung says. "Yeah..." I say agian tearing up again. And Jinyoung took my hands in his.

"Hey, don't cry you look beautiful." Jinyoung smiles softy wiping my tears away. Jinyoung then leads me out to the others. For a minute they all just stare at me, shocked.

"Say something. Plz, anything." I plead. "Hyung is the reason you've avoided us for the past week?" Youngjae asks and I nod, "I was scared you would think differently of me." I mumble. Then they all pull me into a group hug.

"We don't care how you dress, we love you mark, and that's never going to change." Jb says as the others nod. "I love you guys so much." I cry, but this time tears of joy. We then all fall on the couch and spend the rest of the time talking.