11

Jackson's pov

   It was now 7:00 am and I'm in Mark's hospital room. I sent Jinyoung and Jb home 2 hours ago, they were exhausted. I was sitting on the chair next to his bed, gripping Mark's hand tightly.

  "Wake up Mark, please, I miss you." I say caressing his hand. "I miss your smile, I miss your laugh and how your canine teeth show, I miss your eyes and how they glow, I miss helping you dress up in skirts." I smiles softly at him.

  "I remember when I first met you, at Jinyoung's 8th birthday party, you were shy ans didn't talk much, you mostly stayed by Jinyoung, but you respond back to the things I said.

I also remember you teaching me how to a backflip, Idk how many times you caught me from falling and cracking my head open. I miss these moments. Mark to wake up plz, I don't what I'll do if your gone." I say wiping tears away.

I never told anyone this but I've had the biggest crush on Mark for who knew how long. But I was to scared to confess, I would hate if it destroyed our friendship.

I had fallen back asleep with tears in my eyes. Praying Mark would wake up soon.

I was alerted and jolted awake by a very loud beeping noise. I opened my eyes and saw Mark's heart monitor was beeping like crazy.

The doctors  rush in. And start setting up their tools.  I step out of the way so they could work. They then zapp Mark's chest.

"Clear!" He shouts again zapping him again. I got a sick feeling in my stomach. They did this 3 more times before Mark's line went dead.

" I'm sorry." The doctor says as him and the other's pack up their stuff. Jackson  was blank though he wasn't even crying. It didn't seem real.

The love of his life was gone.

Just than Jackson was pulled into a dark blackness. This isn't real! He thinks.

A//n: plz don't stop reading this is not the end I promised!