34

Mark's pov

After I kicked Celia out, I quickly excused myself up to my room. Jackson entering a minute later, I wasn't suprised he followed me up here.

"I know a million emotions are going through your head right now, but how about we talk about it. Just so you don't run off to Singapore again." Jackson said.

I couldn't hold back my laughter as I lean my head agaisnt his chest. "I really hate her." I sigh as Jackson ran his hand through my hair.

"Will a onesie party make you feel better?" Jackson asked burying his nose into my hair.  "Yes." I mumble as we hear the door open.

"Go be with your family pabo, I need to talk to Mark." Mrs. Park says shooing Jackson oof as she sat on the side of the bed.

"You what you did back there was a good thing. She was such a toxic bitch. I've never liked her from the moment I met her." Mrs. Park shook her head.

"You are a strong person Mark, we all know that. You don't need her or anyone." She smiles taking my hand in hers.

Mrs. Park excused herself from my room to let me collect my thoughts. I sat up there for a few minutes before I returned downstairs.

Everything else went smoothly and before we knew it, it was night time and all the parents and family had left. We all fell onto the couch with a huff, all dying to change out of the formal clothes into pajamas

But before I could even start clean Jackson pulled me upstairs as he begged us to both wear our couple onesies he bought. Of course I couldn't say no to his puppy eyes and I agreed.

 Of course I couldn't say no to his puppy eyes and I agreed

"Your too nice to me

"Your too nice to me." I laugh as I place a kiss on his cheek. I skip off to go help Jinyoung with cleaning knowing dang well that Yugyeom wouldn't help Jinyoung that much.

"Oh darling, you have no idea." Jackson whispered to himself.