14

Mark's POV

I had woken up in Jackson's arms, what a way to wake up. He didn't seem to mind the fact we were cuddling. I moved a bit so I directly laying on top of him. "You get 5 minutes." Jackson mumbles as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Soon my 5 minutes were up, So I had to get up. "Wake up children! Mama Jinyoungie made Breakfast." Jinyoung says knocking on the door. I nod not even knowing if he saw me. "Coming?" I ask as I slip on my slippers. Jackson let's out a groan and reclutingly got up. Before I could take another step, Jackson picked me up and carried me bridal style.

  "Morning lads!" Yugbam waved at us from their door frame. They laughs as they head down the stairs. JB was there stuffing his face full of food. "Couldn't wait for us huh?" I ask as Jackson sets me down. "Well good morning to you too." JB mumbles as Jinyoung hands us a plate of pancakes. As I ate I thought about what I was going to do. Literally nothing that I haven't done before.

  I wanted to do something fun! I pout and start to play with my nails. Then an Idea popped into my head. "Hey Jinyoungie can I go get my nails done?" I ask cutely and Jinyoung flips the pancake at the wrong time that instead of landing on the plate it landed on Yugyeoms face. "Mark you host got out of a car accident." Jinyoung lectures, I should have know he wouldn't let me go.

  "I'll take him." Bambam offers. "Are you sure?" Jb asks. "I can drive you know, and it's safer for me to drive over Yugyeom." BamBam reassures. "Hey! I can drive!" Yugyeom protests. "Only with an adult, and Jinyoung is too scared to be in the car with you at the wheel, so I have to do it." Jb says. "But if Bambam drives, as long as you be safe, you can go." Jinyoung says. "Thanks mom." I laugh.

  "Bambam be back before 5:30, it's the 97 line rollerskate night." Yugyeom says. "I remember." Bambam says. "Why is it 97 line, if I'm going. " Youngjae says. "Your a 96, and plus we need someone to drive us home." Bambam says. "And plus, you wouldn't want to stay home with the old people." Yugyeom says. Dodging a flying spatula.

  I head upstairs and get dressed. Throwing on a hoodie, and black leggings on. "Be safe today." Jackson says backhugging me. I turn around so my face is lying on his shoulder. "Stop babying me, I'm older." I say "Yeah but will that stop me? Nah." Jackson laughs.  "Get me my glasses." I say as I pack up my backpack. When I turn to face Jackson, he places the glasses on my face. "Welp you could have blinded me." I fake gasp, as I try to leave the room.

But Jackson picked me up again, and no he didn't put me down downstairs, he actually carried me all the way to the car, and placed me inside, strapping my seatbelt on

But Jackson picked me up again, and no he didn't put me down downstairs, he actually carried me all the way to the car, and placed me inside, strapping my seatbelt on. "Cough Cough Whipped." Bambam fake coughed and I whacked him on his arm. "Don't break my car!" Jb yells.

   And soon or later, me and Bambam pulled into the city, trying to avoid the crowded roads. "Let's explore!" Bambam says grabbing my hand as we left the underground parking lot, into the city.

Omg I'm so sorry my flowers, I haven't updated since May! I am so so sorry, plz forgive me, I promise to update more!